Why does this happen?

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
1718053370597.png

With the 922s5 proxy it detected 2ip and now I changed it and this appears, why is it?
and how can I solve it?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Possible reasons are indicated in the message itself:
- Moved too quickly through the site pages. Try to navigate the site more slowly.
- Expand the cookies for this site and then enable cookies in your browser
- Disable the NoScript plugin

This error also happens when you use a dirty proxy - change the proxy.
There can be many reasons for the error. Try to do what is written on the page and if it doesn’t help, change the profile in the antidetect browser.

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Yes, I checked what it said in the browser, for each proxy I create a new profile, and when I use 922s5 proxies it detects 2 IP, I'm really stuck
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-10 131446.png

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Possible reasons are indicated in the message itself:
- Moved too quickly through the site pages. Try to navigate the site more slowly.
- Expand the cookies for this site and then enable cookies in your browser
- Disable the NoScript plugin

This error also happens when you use a dirty proxy - change the proxy.
There can be many reasons for the error. Try to do what is written on the page and if it doesn’t help, change the profile in the antidetect browser.
Be my mentor, I have a desire to learn, and availability 24/7 if necessary. I have already wasted about 400 USD that I don't have enough, buying cards, proxies, etc.
I know I'm close to being able to do it, I must be missing small things that I can't see due to lack of experience.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
You are being blocked by the site's antifraud system. She doesn't like your device settings. Perhaps it detects that you are logging in from the left IP address.
Try to access the site using a VPN; if it works fine, it means the anti-detect browser or proxy is leaking, you need to change the proxy provider or anti-detect browser.