? Why do carders get nervous all the time

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Each of us has acquaintances who may start to worry about trifles. And even if they solve another problem, they immediately start to get nervous about other trifles. I would like to help such people cope with their worries on their own.

A famous philosopher once said that you need to live in the present, not the past or the future. After all, if you judge reasonably, the past cannot be returned, and the future has not yet arrived. Then why worry about past failures or future changes? You need to enjoy every second of the present and try to use these seconds and minutes as useful as possible for yourself and those around you. Many are worried about future changes, although in this case you need to think about what could really happen so terrible? And if such changes are really inevitable, then why worry in vain. It is better to think about what we can do to avoid unpleasant changes. It will not be superfluous to keep a diary in which you can write down all the accumulated problems that need to be solved. And as they are solved, just put crosses in front of them. All this is done in order to clearly know your goals and problems. After all, many of us very often worry about little things that are not even worth our attention. I advise you to do something interesting so that there is simply no time to worry. It can be anything - cards, sports, music, dancing, etc.

I also advise you to reconsider your attitude towards things that seem very valuable and important to you. After all, over time, any thing that was dear to you can easily cease to seem so. This can be said about relationships with friends and acquaintances. We tend to overestimate certain things or actions of people very often. In many cases, we feel unfairly guilty. I think this is wrong. No need to worry about other people or situations that may not concern us at all. With such experiences, we only earn ourselves nervous and stomach diseases. Many still worry about possible problems at work, in the family, although this does not make sense at all. Even if you get fired from your job, you can find another, maybe even better job.

Very often, many women, sometimes men, suffer from an inferiority complex caused by Hollywood standards of beauty and ideal physique. Try to love yourself for who you are or improve, but just being nervous about your appearance is just silly. Another cause for concern is the opinions of others. You shouldn't care about public opinion. You still won't be able to adapt to those around you. Also, you should not be angry with your loved ones because of their shortcomings, after all, you also have them, just accept them properly. Your job is an important factor. It should bring not only income, but also pleasure. Unloved work only takes away extra hours of your life.

Finally, I would like to note, stop rushing. You need to live slowly, enjoying and receiving all the benefits and pleasures from it. Of course, you won't be able to become harmonious and calm right away. The main thing is to react adequately and calmly to it when a problem arises. And then everything will work out for you.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
12 easy ways to calm down and not get nervous
It so happens that we are looking for complex recipes to improve the quality of life. We think: "If I go to yoga, I will immediately become calmer." And of course, we don't go to yoga. And we have a sincere excuse - why we feel so bad. There is no good yoga in the area! Sadly ...

Nevertheless, there are primitive first-aid means of self-help, which from time immemorial have been used for stress, irritation, frustration, in a situation when someone or something eats away at your brain.

They were used for recommendations by doctors-therapists (and not only) of the old school. Of those who took the patient by the hand, this already made it easier. Self-help advice has been taught by physiotherapists, massage therapists and sports instructors. Tips are now more expensive and more difficult to formulate. Self-help is suppressed, this is not a market approach.

Let's go back to the good old days when self-help was welcome.

Method 1 Get distracted by something
This way of relieving emotional stress is useful when you are trapped, cornered, and unable to escape. For example, sit in a planning meeting and listen to your boss, inwardly boil. You can't escape, but ... At the same time, distraction by contemplation of something foreign, neutral and fascination with these outsiders is the best way not to wind yourself up over trifles.

For example: "What, however, is Masha's manicure ... I wonder how she did it?"

This only works if you yourself understand the benefits of such a strategy - do not look at the nasty things, do not listen to the nasty things. If you like to boil and get into arguments - this is your right.

Method 2 Get out of an annoying situation (it is also an emotiogenic zone)
Did something sadden you at someone else's birthday? On a picnic? Do you hate a group, public, page on a social network? Are you dreaming of removing an unpleasant person from your friends list?

So, quickly left the group for good. Banned a provocateur-debater, a troll, a boor, a fool. Deleted your profile, if anything.

They quickly called a taxi (don't screw up, don't screw up) kissed the hostess and rush home - away from the party, away from the kebabs, away from the annoying, emotional zone.

Method 3 Drink some water
This is already the crown recipe of all genius therapists who do not sell dietary supplements from pharmaceutical corporations.

A glass of water, drunk slowly, stops all attacks known to science. The first thing that is offered to a person who is twisted by something terrible is a glass of water. Drinking water triggers the body's self-rehabilitation mechanism. Most often, people feel bad for two reasons:
hysteria (sympatho-adrenal crisis in a different way),
dehydration not noticed in time.

Since we do not listen to our body and do not teach OBZH, we drink tea, coffee and soda all day - we all have dehydration, and you have it too. Go have a glass of water right now, and then read on.

Method 4 Get involved in an exciting, interesting business
This method is suitable in a situation where you cannot “let go”. It is necessary to interrupt the stuck on chewing "And they, And me, and oh well, all of them" with something awesome, even if it is stupid and tasteless. Reading a detective. A computer game. Hunting and gathering. Tracking and tracking. An attempt to reveal someone's secret. Even peeping and eavesdropping, damn it.

You must be involved in intrigue, in a detective story, in the rapid development of events, in hunting, in a game, in courage, in flight.

Your ears should rise and your tail twitch.

You yourself know what can captivate and amuse you. Everyone has their own, individual. Just don't play this surveillance. Don't hurt anyone.

Method 5 Physical discharge
Everyone is familiar with this method by hearsay, but, as usual, everyone does not care. And I remind you once again that the rapid physical release, which includes:
walking,
swim,
general cleaning of the apartment (you can - someone else's),
sex,
trash destruction,
work in the garden,
dance,
washing floors and washing by hand relaxes twisted muscles and relieves stress and frustration fantastically effectively. General washing with your hands even helps to cope with grief - again, the advice of an old doctor, which I share with you.

Method 6 Get in contact with water
Dishwashing is a free hypno-psycho-therapy session. The noise of clean running running water relieves our fatigue and carries away with it all the "dirt", not only household ones.

In addition to washing dishes, there is a well-known classic: take a bath, take a shower, go to the bathhouse, go early in the morning or in the evening - to swim in the sea, on the river, on the lake , in the spring. Refresh yourself, in short.

Method 7 Positive reframing of a stressful event
So much has been written about positive reframing (including me) that I don't want to repeat myself. Just to give an example:

“It's so good that it so happened that this summer I'm not going anywhere! Finally, I look like English courses, fitness and self-development courses! When else would I allow myself such a “useless” luxury? And in summer, it is always a low season and there are only discounts around. So I will also save money! "

Method 8 Could be worse, others even harder
Are you dissatisfied with the outcome of the event? Imagine what could have been a worse outcome. Imagine how bad some people around you are. If you master this art and stop turning your nose up at this strategy, then you will not need any psychotherapy at all.

Method 9 Laughter kills everything terrible and terribly important
Ridicule, decline, vulgarization of something inflated and important is an old recipe of human culture, starting from the Neolithic. Thanks to grandfather Bakhtin for his term "carnival-laughter culture". Read, take an interest.

Or watch one of the SpongeBob SquarePants adventures. When he was terrified to speak at a school seminar, a smart squirrel presented him with super glasses. Wearing these glasses, SpongeBob saw all the students and the teacher ... in their shorts. That was funny! True, out of laughter, he never read his report. And what were the teacher's cowards ... Mmm ...

Method 10 Counting to 10
Just read to ten. Slowly. Controlling your breaths in and out. To myself, not out loud. This is a recommendation from doctors and sports coaches.

Method 11 Cry
Crying relieves stress. With the lacrimal fluid, those toxic substances that are formed under the influence of stress hormones leave the body. If you can't cry about yours, come up with a pitying topic and cry over it on purpose.

Method 12 Verbalization of everything in the soul
Pronunciation or verbalization - putting a vague "something" in clear words. However, a great thing. Better yet, write it all down on paper, write a long letter.

Just don't send it anywhere!

Here are 12 tips for dealing with stress and illness that are great for helping you calm down and not anxiety.