Who can tell me, where said Track2. TV and JCC website address?

yuehan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yuehan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankBoy
Panu05: I sell dumps + pins because I get a large enough quantity to where I can sell them. I skim the dumps myself. I will give free test to the admin only though. And stop trying to increase your post counts you newb.

Jesta184: Yes, it gets credited to your account right when you fund it. Almost all dumps site require a payment and mine is low. Track2 requires $50, TV require $100, and JCC requires $75. So my small $35 is nothing. Maybe if you could afford $35, it wouldn't be a problem. No stop spamming my board and trying to increase your post counts.

Originally Posted by yuehan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankBoy
Panu05: I sell dumps + pins because I get a large enough quantity to where I can sell them. I skim the dumps myself. I will give free test to the admin only though. And stop trying to increase your post counts you newb.

Jesta184: Yes, it gets credited to your account right when you fund it. Almost all dumps site require a payment and mine is low. Track2 requires $50, TV require $100, and JCC requires $75. So my small $35 is nothing. Maybe if you could afford $35, it wouldn't be a problem. No stop spamming my board and trying to increase your post counts.

pm me or icq:565822345

pm me or icq:565822345

elfuerte829

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
No one buy from him no 1 sell dumps with pin

yuehan

Reaction score

fiscalconnect

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
He wants to know the url of the sites that person was telling him about.

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
I do hope that track2 comes back up...My business aint shit without them!!!! and who the hell is jcc?

celente

Carder
Reaction score
I thought track2 cared about customer service more then anything.
Has he posted anything about his site being down on csu?