Who Can Cashout USA CCs??? 40%/60%

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
I have this:
USA CCs with this Format
Name-CC number,CC exp date,CC segurity code,CC billing addres,CC telephone number(Some),CC e-mail(Some),and CC BALANCE of EACH: (Almost all CC has More than 10K each).
Because I assume you have to look for someone who has bussines where they acept orders by phone and to split or to resales the parts cardet in half price (in case you card by phone:I dont Care) I will deal 40/60.I get 40%
You dont Have to pay before ,Just after you complete your part : (CC are LIVE and WORKING 100%)
I will let you know How much you can Cash or do manual input transaccion per card (fisrt Time) B4 give you the CC , I will do it just one Time Per Cards,You can do whatever you want after with the CC.
For now I can Just do 10 -15 CC per Day( and rules and conditions are subject to chance any time: its depend how the things goes)
You Pay back my 40% via WU or LR (you pay the fees)
I wont accept NOONE In MY ICQ contacts B4 I recive a PM in forum just from good reputation and trusted guys.
Looking just for no more than couples serius Partners for long Term bussines.
All CCs are Just From USA.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Why would someone cashout your cards when they can be bought as cheap as 2$ each?

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
carder's dream...

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
:DD:DD:DD

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
this guy is funny :)

p.s. how the hell does he have more rep than me? :)

chriscash320

Reaction score
I have this:
USA CCs with this Format
Name-CC number,CC exp date,CC segurity code,CC billing addres,CC telephone number(Some),CC e-mail(Some),and CC BALANCE of EACH: (Almost all CC has More than 10K each).
Because I assume you have to look for someone who has bussines where they acept orders by phone and to split or to resales the parts cardet in half price (in case you card by phone:I dont Care) I will deal 40/60.I get 40%
You dont Have to pay before ,Just after you complete your part : (CC are LIVE and WORKING 100%)
I will let you know How much you can Cash or do manual input transaccion per card (fisrt Time) B4 give you the CC , I will do it just one Time Per Cards,You can do whatever you want after with the CC.
For now I can Just do 10 -15 CC per Day( and rules and conditions are subject to chance any time: its depend how the things goes)
You Pay back my 40% via WU or LR (you pay the fees)
I wont accept NOONE In MY ICQ contacts B4 I recive a PM in forum just from good reputation and trusted guys.
Looking just for no more than couples serius Partners for long Term bussines.
All CCs are Just From USA.

ive been carding for a while im new to this forum i am lookin for a long term business partner no bs i see the bigger picture and dnt have times for games