who can card stuffs

ghostx

Carder
Reaction score
Hi lookin for people who can card item with best price ever.
If you are a good carder. I mean 100% with no error contact me please.
Also, ripper, please, stay away. Thanks

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Jobosick if you have drops in US contact me, I can card.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Bro drops are not that hard. You just card them to your local police station and wait outside for the package. When the guy comes, you just say yo what's up and sign for it. They won't get suspicious because who the fuck would be dumb enough to card something to a police station?

If any cops ask you wtf you are doing chilling on the front steps just run away really fast. If they catch you and find nothing on you they will think you are a law abiding citizen and they will let you go.

If you want added security it is a good idea to have a black guy with you. When shit hits the fan and you run, 9 times out of 10 the cops will chase the black guy (1 times out of ten the black guy gives up on the spot)

If this tutorial helped you in any way please give me +rep because I am trying to do business on .su and I am not a Federal Law Enforcement agent.

SuckDick

Carder
Reaction score
first of all comps dont know anything about carding and shits , so they will never suspect a courier that delivers package for something illegal...

ghostx

Carder
Reaction score
what you guys are talkin about in my thread? I just ask "who can card item?" please man!!!!! if you cant, dont post here. Thanks and sorry but need serious answers

sollymore

Carder
Reaction score
I can card any electronics safely and securely, hook me up on ym. edlov88 for deals right now: ghostx