Who are carders

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
An introductory article that will tell you about what will happen here, what we will talk about and why do you need it in general.

7a8c30ee-ac9d-4ed7-b446-f76d2224dc66.jpeg

To begin with, I will introduce myself, my name is Vlad (for Gaby's friends!) I am 25 years old, I have been doing carding for more than 2 years, before that, as all white people worked in a regular job ... with a salary of $ 30-40 thousand a month. A lucky chance brought me to the shadow forums, the first was carder.market there I learned about carding after seeing the section on the sale of equipment, clothing and other goods from the USA and Europe at very attractive prices, of course I was hooked and I became to study everything that was in the public domain on this topic, so I got to the largest forum for carders in the CIS carder.market where I found a lot of useful and useless information for days on end, twisted hundreds of articles and forum pages.

I started to drive in almost immediately, choosing the most inexpensive direction of brute PayPal, my first order was a CalvinKlein sweatshirt from the well-known YOOX.COM hitting the RU on myself, of course, after 7 days I received my first parcel, after a month and a half I was officially unemployed and my only source of income was carding.

e2eb7f46-76fc-4f12-96e0-4713a24693af.jpeg

And here is a photo of my first pack ??

Then there were several months of success and failure, scanty scams, lack of material, and so on. Along the way, I studied neighboring areas, communicate abundantly with colleagues and exchange information, connections here, as in real life, decide, if not everything, then a lot.

Having thoroughly studied the direction from which I started, in October 2018 I opened the PayPal brute channel, in which I taught my friends and acquaintances this craft. After about six months, the number of people on the channel increased to 100-150 people. We managed to create a close-knit team in which each earned from $ 3,000 to $ 15,000 per month.

YOU WILL PROBABLY ASK ...

WHY DID YOU TRAIN PEOPLE AND SPEND ON THIS TIME IF YOU COULD ACTIVELY WORK AND EARN YOURSELF?

This is a very good question, having spent time and effort teaching people, I gained more than just making money. I managed to create a cool team and thus have gained good connections, without which it is so difficult in karting!

I managed to gather in one channel, people from all over the CIS and some European countries. People who are constantly learning, communicating and always in touch with each other. THIS IS GREAT!!!! Personally, I'm ... very proud of it ☺️☝️?

119d0923-6149-4244-87a6-35f103f3e9a2.jpeg

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

Now you may ask me ... Why are we here? ?

1) Now most of the big people with whom I worked ... have gone into the shadows, or have stopped working altogether!

2) Teaching people has become something of a hobby for me ... which brings many positive results!

3) And the last thing, I am always enraged by the words of people who say "At home and on the Internet it is impossible to make money !!!". Although, as for me, these people did not try!

Based on these thoughts, I decided to create a new training stream and build a team❗️A team in which everyone can earn ... and I can earn anything here only with a little effort and opening my eyes. ?

88862ba8-9901-45f3-970e-b865fbceca42.jpeg