Where to find verified legit carding vendor's

fiebremex

Reaction score
I have been scouring the forum and I come across allot of 'banned' or 'ripper' accounts. Can you give us a walk through on where or how to find the list of "verified" trustworthy legitimate carding vendors in your site? Just to make it easier for us newbies...

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
All services from scammed and other wickedness are located only in one section of the forum.
This was created in order to warn users against buying from rippers and losing their money.
Do not hesitate to communicate with them, and even more so to buy something, you just pay for air and a dummy and you will be very disappointed!

But there is good news for you too.
More than 1000 reliable sellers and proven services you can find in this forum section:

Never forget to use the services of a guarantor service so as not to be deceived and disappointed. Do not make an advance payment and always read reviews about the work of a particular store.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have been scouring the forum and I come across allot of 'banned' or 'ripper' accounts. Can you give us a walk through on where or how to find the list of "verified" trustworthy legitimate carding vendors in your site? Just to make it easier for us newbies...
Hello there,
Most of the vendors in the link I added below are verified.

Good luck..

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
I knew that one should buy cc only from those on the verified section on this forum. But I have seen bad reviews about many of them on the verified and most have not gotten to professional level yet. Most sellers registered December 2020 so that makes me scared? Now the we question am asking is should I trust anybody on the verified section? Or is there away to know if he is legit. And pls do you know any legit seller that I can buy cc from at price of $10 or below.

legit hacker

BANNED
Reaction score
I knew that one should buy cc only from those on the verified section on this forum. But I have seen bad reviews about many of them on the verified and most have not gotten to professional level yet. Most sellers registered December 2020 so that makes me scared? Now the we question am asking is should I trust anybody on the verified section? Or is there away to know if he is legit. And pls do you know any legit seller that I can buy cc from at price of $10 or below.
you can try me up

pavellist97x

Reaction score
As i said in the title i'm fairly new there and i was looking for legit trusted and verified vendors by admins since from what i see it seems the only legit carding forum i finded.

Chaser99

BANNED
Reaction score
As i the title, i was looking for legit and verified vendors
I got live proof of PayPal with balance Tapin at telegram and thank me later

Last edited by a moderator: