Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
i know i cant be the only one fed up ! this is beyond crazy there are 20-30 vendors on the ad thread and i cant find one decent one... all of the sites are trash ... all of the vendor rules are extremely unfair now.. 2 hours to check a dump.. when i first got on carder i swear every vendor on the ad threads were good vendors,, prada,cocaino,atari ...atari used to refund your money if u ordered $400 in dumps and didnt make money and i mean put back in lr !! bad b, vega, tzar ,pl, source .. with his slow ass... all of these vendors for most part were good if not great now the site is full of rippers and bullshit artist... i see people who used to come on forum and troll around and ask the dumbest questions and lf u ask me were kids are now vip ? people have reputation like some one is giving it away for free.. every other user has a brand new account made this month trying to sell something.. ALL I WANT IS A GOOD DUMP VENDOR.. mr bin was my guy for past years now hes trash... when i see people make good real comments on thread all i see is vendor either completely ignore like they dont have to adress it or call the person names and get nasty because someone says the work was trash .. if your product is trash fix it !!!!!! i see vendor say i dont want to have ppl beat system well buyers dont want to get beat .. you have to make it fair to us as well .. you say oh you only spend 200$ .. well why would i spend more if i cant get dumps from 200 whats 1000 going to do besides make u happy and me homeless after i do this 20 times in one month.. i am scared to give any vendor $ now.. i want to buy moneypack from toxic i told him i had 200 he ignored me .. hey fellas you want people to spend money give me a chance to spend my small $ if you are good business man u should know let customer spend small and build trust !!! admins,,,, ninja whoever answer ya pm please i know you guys are so high and god like but if u choose job to be mod or admin or whatever even us lil guys who dont pm or have question u dont like would like response .. shit tell me go fuck myself .. dont just iignore me i was on c.su since 2008 got booted for no damm reason.. and stayed on here just fine because i was making money and i am not in it to be a star on a board i just want to meet good guys and do good business not greedy rude vendors who try to get what they can and screw people... smh i am disgusted where are the vendors !!!!!! the real dump first hand ones like the ones who sell to these resellers for 5/10 $$ and i know some of you are buying from same guy i was buying from because he told me !!!! and still i dont mind that you started buying entire base and he cut me off so i have to pay 65$ to you but shit dont sell same dump twice ,, dont bitch about refund or replace in 15 hrs when u only paid 10 $ and u made 55 + for dump u replace still not lose $ be fair !!!!!! again NINJA all mods !! start reviewing these vendors threads.. start some quality control please ... this is ridiculos

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
yes some are shit, one of the dump/moneypak vendors, dum.ps, sold me some, it got locked then he gave me a refund by LR, without me even asking... that shows the kind of vendor he is. there are good vendors out there, some are to caught up in the money and get all big headed and think you should spend $1000 but the reviews will tell you all you need to know. just keep looking around until you find your guy.

Ninja

Reaction score
Person who have money to pay for vendoring = 1000x times better chances of doing good job rather than spamming bunch chinese who came here and got killed by 20-30 ppl/day.

+ we DO initial verifying + random verify sometime, but whats the reason of this? THey can give me 100 good dumps, and 1000 bad to customers.

So the only ONE and ONLY good thing of control vendors - give me in blacklist SOLID proofs vs bad vendors. FIGHT BAD ones in blacklist seciton according to rules, dont moan and cry in their threads. Instead of this fill for EVERY bad dump blacklist claim and this help me fight bad vendors.

Thats all i can say about it.
Good luck.