where are all the vendors

ReWop

Carder
Reaction score
what is happening to all the cvv sellers on this board, everything is coming back DECLINED but there checker says APPROVED??:mad::mad:
board needs to be cleared of shit sellers and new fresh sellers should be introduced.
i miss csu man, had lots of good cvv sellers!!

p.s who has the best valid ccs at the moment

Taglialucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
i totally agree with badger i know him of krpt boards and here also
am satisfied with his service , that's my point view

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
try clear ur cookies of browser ,
use some site to check card , some who dont kill the card , if is approved , use it ,
if is dead and in checked alive , change seller

ReWop

Carder
Reaction score
GOOD ADVICE

good advice KUB.
i am carding long time, i know this.
the problem i am having is bad sellers. i have changed seller many times and am running out of vendors.
is why I think board needs some fresh sellers and old shit sellers who just waste time/rip ppl should be cleared out.
GARBAGE NEEDS TO BE CLEARED OUT!!:D

casper4

Carder
Reaction score
what is happening to all the cvv sellers on this board, everything is coming back DECLINED but there checker says APPROVED??:mad::mad:
board needs to be cleared of shit sellers and new fresh sellers should be introduced.
i miss csu man, had lots of good cvv sellers!!

p.s who has the best valid ccs at the moment

EDITED*

Last edited:

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
redrumz always has good
yes

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:08 AM ----------

try me )))
This is also advertising as far as i know, and not allowed .You should get ban.
These forum's rules should be respected, many rippers could buy few cvv from online shops to give bait to their clients just to burn them on bigger orders.
I personally wouldnt trust a guy like you, if you got cvv for sale, pay 5 k or 7k or how much is the fee and make ur thread if you wanna sell.

casper4

Carder
Reaction score
yes

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:08 AM ----------

This is also advertising as far as i know, and not allowed .You should get ban.
These forum's rules should be respected, many rippers could buy few cvv from online shops to give bait to their clients just to burn them on bigger orders.
I personally wouldnt trust a guy like you, if you got cvv for sale, pay 5 k or 7k or how much is the fee and make ur thread if you wanna sell.

first of all am not here for fight and i did not advertise about SELL ccv and i am working on to become a vendor. Already know all the forum rules & if you do not trust use escrow also nobody putting gun on your head to come to me. Thanks for your info by the way :)

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
1st i will wrote some experience

Q: Why checker say valid But card is decline On payment process
A :
(1) there are many checkers in market but use those are professional checker
(like Trytocheck ) ( Second Helper ) + ( i m not advertising any checker here just telling my experiance )as i know not garbage like 1$ - 100
( like many vietnam checkers and many of them resell valid cc again)checks :D some checker are kill cc instant.
(2) some banks, some bins & non us country specially EU & UK have very tight security for this checker system as card charge even 1 penny reported and get blocked.
(3) checker check on various amount like 0.1$ to + but where you use them process on high amount. so there is also reason for decline on payment purpose
(4) card have no money but Valid. many canada bins like 4500** also have this issue.
(5) card is re-sell again. by seller.
(6) bin is already blocked or flag on payment process. example skype flag many bins as fraud process.
(7) your ip or socks or vpn is flagged and already banned on process. example digitial river is very tight security for process.they check cokies.
(8) always ask your seller what checker they use. and read thier rules carefully before deal.
(9) always work with your working bins and always found new and new bins. and dont stay with 1 bin ;) example emirates air line block bin if you use same bin more than 4 to 5 time same day.
(10) always read feedback of your seller. and see if more than 80% guys are satisified with his service or no.
(11) if you are not satified with your seller use ESCROW if you dealing in BULK.
(12) forum have section verified seller in cc and dumps read the topics with care and deal with those which are old in this game ;)
(13) if you failed its your fault not seller bcoz you choose wrong choice ;)
(14) In The End I will say " Carding Is The Game, Not For Kids ;)
(15) csu best yea i miss it also but it will up when Admin Ninja Think its right time for him, bcoz he know best. and c.pro also have same team.

Good Luck

Last edited: