When 1,722,462.78 rubles fell to the card instead of 17k

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The Zheleznogorsk company mistakenly transferred 1.7 million rubles to its employee and was unable to return them through the court. The money remained with the man. He used them to buy cars and donated some of them to his own charity.

Andrey got a job in the company "Aerostar MSK" as a procurement worker on a rolling machine. In the first month, he received a PO of 17 thousand rubles. And exactly a month later, 1,722,462.78 rubles fell with the note "Salary for December". The guy immediately realized that it was time to go, and took a sick day.

When I went to work, I was called to the director's office. According to Andrey, they threatened and demanded to sign documents in order to challenge the transfer in court. They even tried to take the car, he says. The injury helped to fight back.

As a result, the company filed a lawsuit demanding a refund. I lost the trial. Filed a cassation – again passed. Andrey proved that the translation error was technical, not arithmetic. The accounting department messed up something and didn't remove the extra digits in the program. So, 1,722,462. 78 instead of 22,462. 78 appeared on the card. This means that the hard worker does not owe anything to anyone.

With this money, the guy bought "Chevrolet-Cruz" and "Chevrolet-Aveo", gold jewelry to his wife, and sent part of the funds to help the LPR fighters.