WhatsApp ban bypass method 2021

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
With the tightening of the WhatsApp rules, they increasingly began to block accounts, this is due to the fact that WhatsApp began to collect a lot of confidential information so that the rules were accepted by all WhatsApp and began to block accounts that refused the new policy. Today we will bypass such stupid cases.

I think many have met with such a lock, but I'll start with the fact that the fables about "Changing IMEI, downloading WhatsApp Business, enabling two-step verification, etc." are a continuous call that does not work.

The structure of bans in WhatsApp is as follows: "The ban is issued exclusively to the Gmail account and sometimes by IP, but usually by both."

The number does not matter, you may receive a ban on both a number and an Italian number. There is no difference.

If you got a ban, delete all Gmail accounts from your phone, clear the cache and memory of WhatsApp, and download the old WhatsApp from your new account. (WhatsApp clients do not need to be used).

After you have downloaded WhatsApp, register any number, initially let's go to bed for 3-4 hours. Then write about 6-7 mammoths and forget about the account for an hour and a half. We do this procedure 1-2 times. You do not need to write 60 people a day immediately after you have warmed up the account, you may also receive a ban (50/50). Better use the week number, and you can write at least 100 mammoths, you won't get a ban.

If you used WEB WhatsApp (from PC), then download Google Chrome Portable. and put MANDATORY BITCH VPN. Because if you catch a ban on WEB WhatsApp, clear the cache of the WhatsApp, etc., and again go to WEB WhatsApp through a PC from the same IP address, you will also receive a ban.

I also want to note that the number you bought may get caught by another person, and it turns out that he will go to your number, then you will also catch this error, it’s not how not to fix it. Buy only numbers on verified sites.

This is a couple of small ways.