Whats best for stuff carding? Gift cards? Actual goods?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Ok, i'm kinda new to online stuff carding, i've only really done it for virtual stuff.

Looking to get into the likes of gift cards, whats the deal with them? Are they sent via email or physically through the post?

I have a drop in UK for actual deliveries, but again no experience of doing this type of business.

Also, i have a high balance US CVV (Chase Bank) which i was lucky enough to set up the VBV password, i've wasted $2500 on it already, what else could i do with it along the lines of stuff carding? Was hoping maybe some gift cards? :confused:

Medine

RIPPER
Reaction score
my advice : Use Enroll for card and change Billing address to ur drop

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
But changing the billing address of the CVV is hard thing. Any easy ways?

says who??? is not tht difficult if u have the right fulls u can do it ....
i have yesterday changed the phone no of the card holder with ease and put another uk no.. so i could do wu transfer ...trust me its easy ....
and i knw how these banker ask questions too..... just divert there mind flatter them saying there voice sounds to young or blah blah confuse them they ask 6 to 7 question u have to be rite 60% say tht u have bad time remembering ur own birthday crack a joke make them feel frenly u knw wht iam talking .... ok ok ok too much said now .... not good :D

mark121

Reaction score
u cant enroll a us cvv and change its address to a uk 1 can you ?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
u cant enroll a us cvv and change its address to a uk 1 can you ?

LOL, i seriously doubt that you can, although if you could it would be awesome :D

Can anyone give me details on how to do Amazon gift cards? Are they sent by email or post?

Reaction score
You could say your migrating to the UK for a year or something along those lines, but I reckon they will tell you to visit the branch instore.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
I took that Chase for over $4k without even needing to enroll, and about $3k was through 1 merchant. Some dumb fuckers about, must have carried out about 50 transactions over 2 months LOL. I even had the cheek to complain when they froze my account, and they let me continue! hehehehe :D

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
In the Banking & Finance world, there is a word called "Liquidity", it means the value of "How fast/efficient can you transform something into cash".

Now think about it, there are things like stocks,government-bonds and options and shit like that. You could say that these things are highly liquid, because you could sell them everywhere for fast money. Also things like diamonds,crystals,gold etc. etc.

As I can say from my experience, when I started Instore-Carding 1-2 Years ago, I tried to think about things that I could transform easily into cash, so the liquidity of the items I'd be purchasing was very important to me because I didn't wanna card anything that'd be hard to resell.

Also you have to think about the price value of it, for instance you buy a mobile phone for 500$ and then make thoughts on how much you could resell it.
Let's imagine you could sell the phone for 400$ cash.

400 / 500 = 0.8 ~ 80%

80% is a very fair number to card with, but in the end of the day, you want to make money and for that, you have to maximize your profits. That's simple economics.

Antique stuff and Jewelry are the perfect deal, imagine you buy a gold-chain for 500 $ and resell it for 450.

450/500 = 0.9 ~ 90%

90% is as high as you can get when instore carding, this means, you gain another 10% more as if you were carding the cell-phone.

Well it's only 50$ difference between these 2 objects, but in the long-term, this little number of 10% can make huge differences in your profit.

Also another very important fact is, try to think about a real legit business somewhere in your city, make ideas, be creative & flexible, why

don't you card little stuff and even open your own shop. You create your legit business from illegal sources, but once you have a legit

business running, nobody can take it away from you, not even the crooked ass police.

Last edited:

lifesshort

Reaction score
I was thinking about vending machines...snack,,drinks etc.....resale shop things like that....I was thinking

Reaction score
I was thinking about vending machines...snack,,drinks etc.....resale shop things like that....I was thinking

You think and think, but not a single good idea comes into your brain, and then you continue thinking..

You wanna know the reason for your lame-brain ?

You simply are a retarded person with only little IQ.. I feel sad for you..

xMaGic

Reaction score
Get small valuable stuff then sell it on.
I may need your UK Drop, contact me please.

lifesshort

Reaction score
just an example i made and some small ideas for some people.....It didn't need your dumb ass comment behind it.you don't know me so lets keep it at that asshole

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Carding. What is it? How to earn? Working with cards.
Friends are welcome. I think many of you did not really understand the essence of carding, how they make money here, on what and how much.
Today I will tell you about cards and clothing directions and how people make money here.

How the carding works in simple language.
How your card data is leaked and where did the cadres get it from.

You go to some online store, choose a product, add to the cart, click pay, enter your card details, pay, walk and feel good.

At this time, the hacker breaks down this store and leaks the database of saved bank cards, in which your card and other people's cards appear. With all the CVV data, these are 3 digits on the back of the card, the speed of the card and its number, well, the first and last name.

Americans and Europeans have no SMS confirmation of payment at all, because they are lazy and do not want to receive some fucking SMS. Likewise, there is no forced SMS confirmation in online stores. In Russia and the CIS countries in online stores, there is an SMS confirmation, this system is called 3ds secure. When you pay, you are asked to enter the code from the SMS.

And so the Hacker drains this base of cards into a special store selling them.

We Car ders go to this shop (that’s what I’ll call the store, because it’s more convenient) and buy ourselves some card data, prices from $ 3 per piece. The price of the card depends on its type.

This is what a shop looks like:
1*4d59_bd6187_DGaP6_LPGQ.png

In what form are the cards sold?
Usually cards are sold like this
“Heather Dodder“, ”10/27/1977”, ”1232345663“, ”135 Wyckfield Road“, ”Savannah“, ”GA“, ”31410”, ”US”, ” [email protected] ”,“ 1 (912) 256–1212 ”,” Visa ”,” 4185860387795343 “,” 307 “,” 07 “,” 2024 “,” PLATINUM (CREDIT) ”,” PROVIDIAN NATIONAL BANK ”Not
clear? Let's write down what is here and why.
1) Heather Dodder - name of the cardholder (credit card holder)
2) 10/27/1977 - date of birth of the cardholder (DOB - Date Of Birth)
3) “1232345663” - personal insurance number (SSN - social secure number)
4) “135 Wyckfield Road "- address of the cardholder (135 - house number, Wyckfield Road - street name)
5)" Savannah "- city of residence of the cardholder
6)" GA "- state of the cardholder
7) “31410” - cardholder index (ZIP code in usa)
8) “US” - cardholder country
9) “ [email protected] ” - cardholder mail (e-mail)
10) “1 (912) 256–1212” - cardholder's phone number
11) “Visa” - type of credit card
12) “4185860387795343” - credit card number
13) “307” - CVV or CVV2 card code (3-x or 4-digit)
14) “07”, ”2024 "- credit card expiration date (exp date)
15)" PLATINUM (CREDIT) "- visa type
16)" PROVIDIAN NATIONAL BANK "- name of the bank that issued the card
By the way, SSN is not always on the card. Such information as SSN and DOB searched separately for a fee Visa
credit card types
(VI, starts 4),
MasterCard (MC, starts at 5),
American Express (AMEX, starts at 3).

Additional information sometimes requested by the bank / shop
MMN (mother's maiden name) - mother's maiden name.
DOB (date of birth) - date of birth.
SSN (social secure number) - individual taxpayer number.
PIN (pin code) - 4-digit pin-code of the card.
DL (driver's license) - driver's license number.

Having this data, we select for ourselves an online shop with equipment, clothing, any product that we need, this is a clothing carzh.

Carding cards, clothes (driving this purchase into someone else's data)​

Thing is the easiest way to work. It is always better to start with it.

Work plan
We tune under the cardholder - then CH. The cards of the bourgeoisie, there is a link between the card and the ZIP - postal code Your computer should look like you are a CH. Your IP address should be as close as possible to CH. This is achieved by proxy, dedication or SSH server. These things replace your IP, then you need to have the system language English, no Russian language. Then I will tell you in more depth what is needed. This is so the introductory part.

We go to it, select the product, enter the card details, pay, then the shop sends our goods, we send them to the stingy or to our address, where we need and we are happy.

If he comes to the stingy, he pays you your% for the goods. On average, this is 35-60% in the country.
Let's say they drove the iPhone XR for $ 700, we get ~ $ 300 from it, this all happens in 3-5 days, the cycle is short.
In this direction, one can earn $ 3-5k alone, there are craftsmen who do much more, these are average figures.

Today I have outlined for you an approximate plan for working with cards and how the carding works in general, for a better understanding. Hopefully now you understand how it works. Friends, if you liked the material, like it, the more there are, the faster the articles will come out.

Vinight

BANNED
Reaction score
You need to be banned from this forum

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Indeed, for unfounded opinion and unsubstantiated opinion, you can be blocked.
As soon as I voiced my suspicion about some scammers, this suspicious scammer created a new account and started throwing dirt on me in various topics.
Fraudsters really do not like it when they are exposed and taken to a readable conclusion. They twitch and freak out from it. Deceivers do not like it when they tell the truth about them and warn others so that they can avoid their tricks.

As for me:
1. I am not breaking the rules of the forum, and you have already broken
2. I help the forum to develop and become better, which you do not do
3. I do not have a fresh registration without messages, unlike you