What would be better?

Kolba499

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question. What will be easier for me to get the first money from the carding? Buy BA and send money to created Drop Acc or create a site and account with fullz data on a 2D secure payment gateway site and connect it to my site and then buy CVV?. And if there is 2D Secure, it doesn't have to be a non-vbv bin? I have knowledge of HTML and CSS so I can create a simple website but I don't know if it will be effective or not as I don't want to waste my time and money on something that won't give any result. And could you please tell me your settings from your browser antidetect?

Mrrrcluesss

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello, I have a question. What will be easier for me to get the first money from the carding? Buy BA and send money to created Drop Acc or create a site and account with fullz data on a 2D secure payment gateway site and connect it to my site and then buy CVV?. And if there is 2D Secure, it doesn't have to be a non-vbv bin? I have knowledge of HTML and CSS so I can create a simple website but I don't know if it will be effective or not as I don't want to waste my time and money on something that won't give any result. And could you please tell me your settings from your browser antidetect?
What you tryna cop with fam . There are lotta waves to earn a living

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
If you find a bank log with a balance, you can make a money transfer to the details of the drop (money mule).
After cashing it out, a verified drop service will pay you money in cryptocurrency minus its percentage for the service.
If to make a money transfer you need to confirm it via SMS or e-mail of the owner, then you must have access to them. Or replace the owner’s contact information by calling the bank (the method does not work in all banks).

If the site is 2D Secure, then you can pay there with any cards (vbv and non-vbv).
It is best to buy goods on such a site, and get the address for delivery of goods from the buyer. After receiving the goods, he will pay your% in cryptocurrency.

It is not at all necessary to create your own website and connect a 2D Secure merchant (payment gateway) to it.