What is the best way to check a card before you use it?

Shaun54

Reaction score
All that I've heard is that some vendors have a way to test a dump for you but it sometimes kills the card. Another way is to try the card out with a small purchase in a small store before actually taking anything big off it.

What's the best way and how often would it kill your card? Ideally I'd like to be able filter out any cards that would be declined.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
well a lot of cards will die, just like they die when you check them, they will also die when you make a first purchase. some will only work once depending on area... if working in the same city or state where the card is from then you will be able to swipe a few times.. if you buy for instance a japan dumps to work it in the us.. more than likely it will only work once.. happens to me all the time.. know you need to find bins that wont get killed even if you check them.. and that will take a little time.

for some people they don't even write them down,, it is just memory. i know many bins that will not die, but i am not going to tell in open forum cuz nothing last forever. so work around with bin... buy from a good vendor.. that way you don't have to check them... and buy small purchases until you feel confident about swiping your dumps.

in this business, you can take 3 dumps into a store and only one or maybe none will work, just like they could all work. if you go out and nothing works.. it is just not your day, and you got dumps from a bad part of a base...

nothing is warranty.. you can buy from a %80 approval base.. but you can be the unlucky that buy from the %20 of shitty dumps.

some vendor will tell you about region block.. that is all shit.. you need to make sure.. that you buy code 101 or 201... if you are in a 101 ragion only.. in the us 201 swipe just like a 101 so both are treated the same... in other countries 201 are used different.. also there are other codes such as 126, 121, 222 ect you need to do your research if you are buying different code.. some will be treated as region use only and some will always require a pin in most store.. but 101 and 201 will work in most part of the world. and they will all work in the us unless the bank place a call alert in any given city for a bin.

most us dumps are safe from checks.. people check them all the time. and they will work just fine... the problem with those are the low balance.. sometimes 10 out of 20 will not have more than 100 dollars... the others will maybe swipe for 3 or 5 hundred.. and if you are lucky 2 or 3 will swipe from 8 to 15 hundreds... and i am referring to classic, gold and plat... they are all shit.. but if you work and hand full.. you can make good money. it just take more work to make your money. some us signature, corporate or infinite will swipe for real good amount.. but you need to know the time of the year.. or just get lucky. hope this helps

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Go to a movie theater they usually have the little kiosks where you can purchase the tickets yourself with debit/credit card.

This is how I use to check dumps. Small purchase and low risk -- and you get to see a movie out of it.

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
The better way to check the card if is declined or captured, is to try it in ATM first time... You enter a random PIN and if the card is declined or reported the ATM will keep your card.

If is good u can get 2-3 cards different if u wan to buy expensive and u will talk with the seller like good carders do, telling him that maybe u dont have enough money and u will give him other card on the same name, if second dotn work u will tell that is credit limit and u already took money from ATM, After that u say to seller that have to go in your car to get cash money...

Simple

I wait + rep please.

sollymore

Carder
Reaction score
To me, the best to check your cards for validity is to follow this 3 steps:
1. go to www.undergear.com
2. place an order for a pant or anything
3. Enter your addresses and your payment info
4. If CC Good, it will go to "Order Review" and If CC die, it will report "Invalid CC"
5. It wont kill, charge your CC.

Thanks.

ym: edlov88

I AM A PROFESSIONAL CARDER!!! CONTACT ME FOR CARDING SERIVICE AND TRAINING!!!!

Hershey51

Reaction score
sollymore, hello im new and tring to get tha ball rolling on my side i want to buy cvvs and still need to learn alot pls pm me or contact me by icq 600427496 thanks