What is better

centralkeke

Reaction score
I been lookin trough to the different post, and i been curious abt what is better to buy, i know what is a cc but is kinda difficult to use for a noob like me, but i seen some different accounts like PayPal and seeing the logs. Someone have the knowledge abt the differences, can explain the differencies between them, and who is better to buy. Thx.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
CC” is an abbreviation for “Credit Card”, it includes all the data - card number, CVV code (for paying for purchases online), the owner’s first and last name, his address, sometimes it may include e-mail, phone number and IP address.
To see and understand the description of the CC format, please read this topic for beginners:
Carding FAQ for beginners

"Log" is an account with data for full access.
Typically the log includes:
- account login and password
- fresh account cookies
- digital fingerprint of the account owner’s device (sometimes included)
- IP address

Using "CC" or "Log" we can pay for various goods or services on the Internet.
Carders, guided by carding methods, successfully cash out "CC" and "Logs".

For beginners, it is best to buy and work with CC. Logs require an individual approach and proper system configuration (this will be a little more difficult for beginners).

Does it become clear to you or is there anything else to explain?

centralkeke

Reaction score
CC” is an abbreviation for “Credit Card”, it includes all the data - card number, CVV code (for paying for purchases online), the owner’s first and last name, his address, sometimes it may include e-mail, phone number and IP address.
To see and understand the description of the CC format, please read this topic for beginners:
Carding FAQ for beginners

"Log" is an account with data for full access.
Typically the log includes:
- account login and password
- fresh account cookies
- digital fingerprint of the account owner’s device (sometimes included)
- IP address

Using "CC" or "Log" we can pay for various goods or services on the Internet.
Carders, guided by carding methods, successfully cash out "CC" and "Logs".

For beginners, it is best to buy and work with CC. Logs require an individual approach and proper system configuration (this will be a little more difficult for beginners).

Does it become clear to you or is there anything else to explain?
Yes, thx for the taking the time to explain me, and the last thing, the accounts of paypal, banks, etc. Its the same thing than the log?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, thx for the taking the time to explain me, and the last thing, the accounts of paypal, banks, etc. Its the same thing than the log?
If a log has only user pass,it is called a brute/brutus account.
If it has user pass & cookies it is called a log.

Example :
https://www.paypal.com/
User : cardermarket
Password : carder

It is called a brute account which only has user pass.

But if the same website comes in a folder which contains (user pass,cookies,info),it is called a log.

Cookies help in login to the account without triggering the OTP on email/phone of account holder.

People buy a log file of bank account & import cookies to the antidetect browser to get online access of bank log.
But with brute account,some banks can ask for OTP when you try to login.
This is why brute accounts are cheaper than logs.