What is best method to cashout Paypal Balance

soccerbox

Professional
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

As the topic says, I'm looking into working with PayPal. I'm new in this area so any suggestions would be appreciated.

An example is having $1500 from a spammed PayPal account. How can you covert this to cash with no account limitations and all d various PayPal problems.

Cheers.

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
this method success for me several times.

need 2 account with good history, over 1 year old, been release limited is better.I buy at PTC/HYIP forums.

- send funds from spammed paypal to first account, if u have full info with cc number & security answer, close account after u send funds.
- send funds from first account to second one, then close first account.
- withdraw funds to bank or prepaid card, after status complete, remove bank from paypal, so u cant use again with another pp. or u can buy stuff with that.

with this method chargeback will be longer, ive successfully withdraw about $1600.
if you use paypal just verified and no transaction, will immediately limit after receiving the funds.

jazzyx

Reaction score
this method success for me several times.

need 2 account with good history, over 1 year old, been release limited is better.I buy at PTC/HYIP forums.

- send funds from spammed paypal to first account, if u have full info with cc number & security answer, close account after u send funds.
- send funds from first account to second one, then close first account.
- withdraw funds to bank or prepaid card, after status complete, remove bank from paypal, so u cant use again with another pp. or u can buy stuff with that.

with this method chargeback will be longer, ive successfully withdraw about $1600.
if you use paypal just verified and no transaction, will immediately limit after receiving the funds.

This method looks fruitful and worth trying, nice post bro n thanx for sharing.