What happened with Spyeye author ?

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
Does anybody know what happened with him? (gribodemon / harderman)
Just asking because it's a strange situation...
He not comes online on ICQ anymore. Also.. he got his Spyeye selling thread deleted on dk. (by his own request to admin)

Somebody say "he stopped selling to public", and "now he works in private circles". Well then why he not replies to clients who already bought his 2700 wmz stuff??

Please let me know.))

Regards.

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
He went private... See my threads IF you are interested in purchasing spyeye, I am authorized.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
mmm.. I heard very different things from serious sources.. all sad news.. and not "went private" unfortunately.. :/

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
http://krebsonsecurity.com/2010/10/spyeye-v-zeus-rivalry-ends-in-quiet-merger/

harder1.jpg

Translation:

Good day!

I will service the Zeus product beginning today and from here on. I have been given the source codes free of charge so that clients who bought the software are not left without tech support. Slavik doesn’t support the product anymore, he removed the source code from his [computer], he doesn’t sell [it], and has no relationship to it. He also doesn’t conduct any business on the Internet and in a few days his contact [information] will not be active.

He asked me to pass on that he was happy to work with everyone. If you have any unresolved issues remaining [there is a] request to get in touch with him as soon as possible.

All clients who bought the software from Slavik will be serviced from me on the same conditions as previously. request that [you] come directly to me regarding all issues.

Thanks to everyone for [your] attention!

Hope to see a great coder like gribo come back..this is my advice now

You don't have to worry about it. Gribo hasn't gone!! He is still working. :)

"In another conversation, Harderman says existing ZeuS clients will get a 30 percent discount on SpyEye, and that the two malware families will soon be “merged into one powerful Trojan"

Personally, I am very interested what is he going to create.. :) In my opinion it will be a very usefull thing!!! Ideas about price?? :D

Last edited:

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
Why? Prices will go up now. Plus if one gets busted, that's it.

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
No, someone close to him. Even the board he's on getting shut down could be enough to give him cold feet. Maybe he makes enough money that he's happy and smart enough to call it quits. Maybe he gets hit by a truck crossing the street, whatever. All the eggs in one basket is no good and now all the pigs will be focusing their attention on him.

Last edited:

ozuNu

RIPPER
Reaction score
I just don't understand who coded/developed SpyEYE 1.2.99, and whats the difference between SpyEYE 1.2.80 and 1.2.99

ozuNu

RIPPER
Reaction score
1.2.99 .. private version for developers of spyeye

SpyEYE doesn't have developers,only coder is harderman. I don't understand some people calling themselves as SpyEYE developers etc.

Last edited: