Western Union Autoconfirm

defc0nx

Reaction score
Im willing to pay $500 to get the whole auto confirm bug thing... Im ready to do escrow... I want the person who i pay the money to .. to successfully send at least two payments to the names i say .. anywhere in the world he wants to prove it works .. and cover every angle ... i know $500 is not a lot for someone making a lot with it every day .. but maybe someone would be interested enough...

ishigo

Carder
Reaction score
i don't think the wu bug works , it has been patched long time ago

dema11

Reaction score
some guys still talking about it ,but when i ask for proofs they don't get it ,i heard something that is working only with EU cards (Us not anymore),hilarious ....

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
defc0nx - what a price you offered bro.
who will sell this trick for 500 usd? you buy an EU cc for 10 USD and can make 499 euro Wu transfer. who will sell this for 500? if i had something like that will not sell it for 10k.
little07x if you had the trick maybe you tell me something about it by PM or here,if you is not working anymore.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Still works for non-vbv eu cards or cards with known vbv password........also u can't use it for specific names, it has to be anyname.
Also some eu bins are blocked for example all banca intesa cards
Also if receiver is in Some blocked countries like spain, uk..it will fail.
Send me no p.m cos I don't sell

dema11

Reaction score
Still works for non-vbv eu cards or cards with known vbv password........also u can't use it for specific names, it has to be anyname.
Also some eu bins are blocked for example all banca intesa cards
Also if receiver is in Some blocked countries like spain, uk..it will fail.
Send me no p.m cos I don't sell
Still working with poste !

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
whats with the any name deal? should the receiver match senders last name or what?

Nope, but since u said the wu must be sent to names provided u, it means u are not even ready.
Receiver names must be anyname, cos wu has a list of blacklisted names, so if ur names u wanna provide are in their shit list then even d autoconfirm will fail