We spin illiquid CC on $$$

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
We again take the chips in hand and go to the table, I prepared for you a strange version of the bay of the forgotten stripe. I warn you, if you are not subscribed to our club - I see everyone, I give you one more chance, do not miss it.

13602c5183a7e218801fe.jpg

As the saying goes, the best option for the depot is through the pad, or, as in our case, through the application. I almost forgot, most of the material is written with my good friend broccoli (@brokoly_mar), everyone should thank him for the detailed photos of the process.

Let's start. The office, which we will consider, positions itself as a tip for employees of any business. There are a lot of analogs, just open the selection.

BENE - registration is quite simple, but first you need a ready-made stripe. There is nothing complicated in this, we take a biz fulku and go. Downloading the application and connecting our business:

f66bb422a06159a1025f4.jpg

We select the second item, fill in the fuller data and go on (if you have any questions at this point, it’s better just exit the application and delete it). Linking a prepared stripe:

c6e3985f0fba926e88adf.jpg

After the registration is completed, the QR code will become available to us, we save it. We leave the account, take the ss (it is not possible for the first fresh, only pre-run at least on the checker), create another account for sending tea:

f5246eddb77eb64966c14.jpg

In the payment section, enter ss and save:

709c749f0921881fec657.jpg

All the hardest things are behind us, go to the main menu, open the camera and scan the previously saved QR code. There are a lot of similar nondescript variations of the bay, just do not look at the same point of the straight line of variation through the invoice. Peace for everyone.