? We receive money from the owners of iPhones

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
1) We go to the website icloud.com and register an account.
2) We buy an account, preferably a female asset for a couple of rubles on sites.
3) We go into the account in FB, VK and flood in any groups, cars, apartments, Apple repairs, women's forums and in general what comes into my head.
4) Flood the message we edit the following for ourselves (I urgently need a person who has an iPhone, an iPad for help, I pay $ 10-50 for 5 minutes of work)
5) 30-50-100 people write to you, you won't even have time to answer everyone)
6) Writes the following in the example, we also edit it for ourselves (I WAS A NAVY GIRL TO RELAX IN TURKEY BROKEN THE IPHONE ON ARRIVAL, AND ALL THE PHOTOS STAYED ON IT, NO OPPORTUNITIES TO REPAIR, AND THE PHOTOS NEED TO HELP)
7) For those who are in the icloud tank on an iPhone, this is a cloud where photo contacts are stored, etc.
8) And write to pay $ 10-50, 80% agree, you give the login password that you registered in paragraph (1)
9) He goes under it, and he writes to you, I have no photo, here 90% of the work is already done, you go back to icloud.com and change your password right away. All of it is activated under your dumbbell on your iPhone 90% of yours.
10) We are already applying SE so purely formally, say I don’t know restart the iPhone try it, it doesn’t restart anything, you turn on the naive fool. And say duck you turn on the function "Find an iPhone)
11) If it includes "find an iPhone" Go to the cloud through your personal account and click the lost iPhone, enter a message to display on its screen, they say, transfer ~ $ 30-100 + (how much impudence is enough) to the number *** your fake number *** or to the wallet Qiwi there **** your Qiwi username *** and so on and so on, you decide where to translate and so on.
12) I will say this, who is in the tank, if the iPhone is in the block or it just does not know the password for the cloud, then even throw out the iPhone as garbage and it will not remove it in any way, not 1 service will not remove it, that is, it has no choice but to pay you.
13) Even if he does not turn on the function "find an iPhone" and he suspects something, then you just say ok for now and after a while he writes to you himself, because you have already changed the password, and he has no choice but to write to you ...
14) And you also ask for money.
AND YES FORGOT TO SPECIFY, FOR MANY TO FIND THE IPHONE IS INCLUDED ORIGINALLY, THIS IS HOW THE CURRENT IS AUTHORIZED, WE GO INTO ICLAD AND SEE IF THE FUNCTION IS INCLUDED