"We need to build up the balance, you have already lost 5 thousand!"

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Bob:
I bought into one of the Facebook advertisements that by analyzing "bigdata" on a new platform, which was allegedly created by a well-known Internet figure, you can make a lot of money. I decided to give it a try. I pressed the "interested" button. And then he began to make illogical catastrophic mistakes:
1. "Didn't check information from other sources".
When they called me back and offered to try to enter the exchange and create a brokerage account and invest, for a start, $ 250, for some reason I did not score reviews on this platform in Google. Didn't call any of my financially advanced friends. I decided to figure out the mechanism myself. I was not alarmed that I no longer heard about the analysis using the “new platform”, but ended up on an incomprehensible site.
2. "Complete anonymity of everyone on the other side".
I was not embarrassed by the complete anonymity of everything connected with this brokerage platform. There is no office (in this country, and so, according to them, they work in 17 countries), there are no contracts (except for the dubious nature of the online agreement, where it is written that you take all responsibility upon yourself, and they are not responsible for anything).
3. "I easily agreed to the first installment".
I was very quickly promoted for $ 2500, in order to start working with serious assets. Very professional negotiators work there. I'm still not sure if they are charlatans. Although the facts just scream about it. My dear personal analyst Anna described to me the trading process in great detail using special brokerage programs. For iPhone and tablet, these programs swing in the app store. She told how to keep track of what, how to use the main trading resource. And I started earning. And it is mesmerizing when you see that in two clicks you have earned $ 100, then everything rational simply dissolves in you, this is the feeling of a gold digger who has attacked a gold mine. On the first day, I made $ 600. Then there was the weekend.
4. "Putting out a fire with a loot".
After the weekend, everything continued. I have been successful at $ 50 an hour on the gold and oil currencies. However, in the afternoon, brent suddenly dropped. The analyst told me that this happens and this is a market correction, that it is temporary. The next day, Ksenia called me and said that it was necessary to increase the deposit of funds by $ 10,000, so as not to go into a margin minus and not lose everything. And so the money will remain in my account. And oil will return sooner or later and in the meantime, with such a volume of funds, we will already be able to work on serious shares of Apple, Google, Amazon etc and of course Tesla! During my trading, my account increased to $ 62,750. At the same time, every week a situation arose when it was necessary to urgently replenish the deposit, which totaled $ 29,913. And the game is that I'm so crazy about what is happening, that I was not at all embarrassed by the monthly profit of more than 100%! Moreover, everything is supported by conversations with the most amiable analyst and corresponds to world quotes. All numbers on the screens coincide with world quotes and trends are reflected in charts, the same as on all public resources. And the situation of "fire" I provoke, as it were, myself.
For example, I "fell under Tesla." On that day, an analyst called me and asked why Tesla is not open for you? Oil has renewed the minimum we need to increase the balance, you have already lost 5 thousand! And I really look, and there the schedule takes off steadily. Out of fear, I open 4 positions at once, and kind Ksenia tells me that it is dangerous, and that I shouldn't leave it like that for the night, but rather fix it, and that in general she thinks that we need to enter a premium account with my magical results, for this, it must exceed $ 50,000. So I started working with the schedule. It's simple. Rose and sold. I went down and bought it. I had several positions because it does not move evenly. And you constantly need to catch the lower value.
In 4 hours I filled almost $ 5,000. And then, just before the close of the market, the chart began to drop rapidly and I just as quickly began to open positions, joyfully anticipating how I would get rich when they rise back (this is Tesla!) Until I realized that everything was not as usual. This is called "the fall of the hawk."
My 4 positions fell by $ 5,000 each. And the market closed.
I sat in the bathroom with the feeling of a man who had just jumped off a parachute. With the difference that there was no euphoria, but there was horror. The next day I was looking for money. Analyst Ksenia said that when the American market opens Tesla will fall even deeper and my balance will not stand it. And so, if I put $ 10,000 and go to a premium account, I will get insurance, I can close the minus and take my money (and by this moment I already wanted to) go to all 4 directions and that she will help me get them in two days. I could not take a loan in one day. And I took the last one. An emergency reserve for the life of the family. I begged my wife to believe me. And she believed.
5. "The analyst's withdrawal from answering simple questions".
Throughout this story, I periodically encountered the fact that I could not get answers to basic questions. "How is money withdrawn?" "What is the commission?" "How to pay taxes?" "What do these fractional numbers mean?" Well, I thought that the person was busy, there were many clients, etc.
6. "Inconsistency of the promised reality".
The next day after allegedly (since nothing had changed anywhere) receiving a premium account, it turned out that the insurance does not nullify the minus. And that no one with such disadvantages will let me get out. And that the only way out is to continue trading and wait for tesla to rise again, as well as two brent positions. My minus was at that time - $ 42,000 approximately. I told the analyst that as soon as the tesla rises enough so that I can close it at the cost of all my profits, I will do it to get out. The answer was: "do what you want." By that time, she was apparently already tired of my desperate moans.
A couple of days later they called me again and said that insider information had appeared, that Tesla would fall again below the plinth and I needed to deposit a million! For that we will go to Alibaba and by the end of the month we will earn a hundred thousand. And then I could not resist. I was already over the edge. When the American market opened and I saw that Tesla did not fall, but even grew a little, I closed all negative positions. Even $ 1,800 profit remained. And then such a howl began. It turned out that I had sold shares that did not belong to me and that the company was now suffering huge losses. And that the only chance to save everything is to make me a million. And continue trading until the end of the month. I sent them. I have come to terms with the loss of money. I'll work. I have friends and family who will not leave their idiot in trouble.
7. "Method of depositing money".
How could you not wonder why this is so? Money is always deposited in cash through an ATM using the account number. On the check it is necessary to write that he bought bitcoin for such and such an amount from "newlifeseller". The accounts are different every time.
P. S. I'm not afraid to be considered a sucker. What now and so it is. I just hope that at least someone, after reading this, will once again remember about the "free cheese" and will not be in such a situation with two loans for a million and no money. And yet, even if it seems to you that you are an intelligent educated person, this will not protect you from the manipulations of an experienced negotiator! Take care of yourself.

Financial Culture Expert:
Fraudsters often hide behind the names and projects of famous personalities in order to lure as many people as possible into their trap and cash in on their gullibility. But even if the project was launched by some media person, this is not a guarantee of its reliability and profitability.
Bob ran into pseudo brokers. These are scammers who pretend to be professional stock market participants. You connect a "trading terminal", you make "transactions", the amount of money in the account grows by leaps and bounds. In fact, you get access to a game that only simulates trading. Your "balance" and "profit" are not real. And the money that you invest in the "stock market" actually goes to the accounts of scammers.
The goal of the cheaters is to awaken your excitement and make you deposit as much money as possible into their account. At the same time, they rub themselves into trust and act like subtle psychologists: they know how to competently put pressure on emotions and lull their vigilance.
As soon as you want to withdraw money from your account, there will be insurmountable problems: technical delays, program failure, and so on. Scammers will not only fail to return your money, but they will constantly encourage you to invest even more. They may also charge a fee for urgent withdrawals. Or, for example, they explain that you can only withdraw a round amount - for example, $ 10,000. If you have $ 7,200 on your account, then you need to deposit another $ 2,800, and then you will be transferred all at once. But this is cheating - criminals never pay money.
Since Mikhail ran into the company without a license, he can only go to the police.

How to protect yourself from pseudo broker scammers?
  • Always check the broker's license in the directory of financial institutions on the Bank of Russia website. It contains the full name of the company, official phone number and address. If the company is not in the directory, they are definitely scammers.
  • Carefully study the contract that you are offered to conclude. The details of the company must completely match the data about it from the reference book of the Bank of Russia.
  • Don't trust promises of quick money. Crazy profitability in the first days of trading should alert you.
  • Legal brokers have the right to keep clients' money only in Russian banks. If you are offered to make a transfer to a foreign account, this is a clear sign of fraud.
For more information on how to protect your money from intruders, read the texts "Illegal Forex: How not to fall for the bait of scammers" and "How to protect yourself and your loved ones from financial fraud".