Ways to spend/cashout bitcoin

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone can suggest mixer services that they use for their acquired bitcoin/other cryptos.
I have a fair bit just sitting in a wallet and I’d like to covert it to spendable currency in shops etc. I was thinking I can either buy a prepaid card with the crypto, add it to my digital wallet and tap in stores. Or is there other more efficient ways? I assume I can’t just deposit it into my coin base account and then my bank account as that would raise questions and make it very easy to be traced back to me.
Thanks in advance.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
When you have received the cryptocurrency that you want to cash out into cash, you can mix the coins in a reliable mixer to completely confuse your tracks.
There are a lot of mixers, use time-tested ones, read reviews on the Internet before using, as there are many fraudulent mixers. Be careful when choosing and don't get caught.

Exchangers
A lot of services offer the service of cashing out cryptocurrency. They can send a courier to the designated location you specify.
There are many reliable online exchangers. Here are some of them:
- Tetchange;
- ByWare;
- MoneyMix;
- ChangeAM;
- Change-X;

Exchangers are very easy to use. It will take a couple of minutes to create an application. In addition, they have a support team ready to answer any question.
In addition, exchangers are anonymous. There is no need to register and all payment information will be removed from the system once you receive your money.
However, if you want to receive funds in cash, you will have to wait for the courier or go somewhere yourself. You will have to spend time to cash out cryptocurrency.

ATMs
In large cities, there are many ATMs that support Bitcoin, so finding one and exchanging Bitcoin for cash is not difficult.
If you need cash urgently, find an ATM, select "Sell BTC" and fill in the required information. After confirmation you will receive the money.
If you can't find a Bitcoin ATM yourself, check Coinatmradar and it will point you to a suitable ATM near you. However, if you live in a small town, then you are out of luck as such ATMs are only installed in big cities.
ATMs are especially useful for those who need to cash out funds as quickly as possible, but that's where the benefits end for us.
ATMs are not installed all over the world. Their cash reserves are limited (usually they only have enough cash for one Bitcoin). ATMs have very high fees because they are not used much. One last thing: you have to manually enter all the data, which can be difficult.

Anonymous debit card (the method I use)
On our forum there are many proven services that offer for sale debit cards with online access from various banks, issued for drop.
You can top them up through anonymous exchangers, transfer from card to card, bank transfer, etc.
The only negative is that the service can send a drop to the bank at any time and block the card. This is done in order to withdraw the money that has been credited to the account.
That’s why I don’t keep money for a long time and immediately cash it out at an ATM.

GelimoPasta

Reaction score
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone can suggest mixer services that they use for their acquired bitcoin/other cryptos.
I have a fair bit just sitting in a wallet and I’d like to covert it to spendable currency in shops etc. I was thinking I can either buy a prepaid card with the crypto, add it to my digital wallet and tap in stores. Or is there other more efficient ways? I assume I can’t just deposit it into my coin base account and then my bank account as that would raise questions and make it very easy to be traced back to me.
Thanks in advance.
use Wasabi wallet and then redistributing the cryptocurrency to new addresses or deposit the crypto onto bitpay card and use it as your normal debit card