Wav>TXT for free (Audio skim) NEED FEEDBACK AFTER TESTED !!

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score
Hello all,

A seller of skimmer have send me a how-to (writen in rus) with software for decode WAV to TXT file (Clear track2, for AUDIO SKIMMERS)

But i dont have a Audio skimmer device for test and i dont speak good russian too.

So i upload the how-to & soft here, and i'am waiting somes feedback from guy with audio skimmers (I think 20% of D+P is really too much no ?) after test the soft, if you get clear tracks, if the soft is working good, what your result in % etc...

Link : http://mir.cr/1C6XTSRG

wavtxt.jpg

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks !

mexxu1

PIDAR

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score
Yea kiddo, u not on cp u not on crdsu and u not on ANY board private so stop talk here, back to ur shit small biz for 1K bucks a month & suce ma bite fils de pute.

Last edited:

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yea kiddo, u not on cp u not on crdsu and u not on ANY board private so stop talk here, back to ur shit small biz for 1K bucks a month & suce ma bite fils de pute.

lol , i being a member since these started , that should tell you im a member of the "private" forum since 2007 :) i dont need to tell your sorry ass who am i but im sure the old people know the dominican slash mexican ;)

EL FENIX still around bitch

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol , i being a member since these started , that should tell you im a member of the "private" forum since 2007 :) i dont need to tell your sorry ass who am i but im sure the old people know the dominican slash mexican ;)

I confirm. :cool:

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score

Dont care ? You still requesting help with 5yr in the biz ? U kidding me ?
You look like a 14/15yr old on ICQ and on this board, just look the conversation on ICQ or what u go do when u mad (Add -rep with other account on carder.market, say i'am a ripper when i have DEAL FOR NOTHING here 0.00$)

Just go kill urself, u useless for the community and mindless. That all

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
Stop the bs. If software is old - doesn't mean it doesn't work. Who wants to try it - will try it anyways.

thefloyd

Professional
Reaction score
workable software. But u must know some tricks in sound forge and other/

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
Both of you, stop the insulting. Decrypter, there is no proof that software is a virus. The other one - stop flooding his threads and insulting him, calling a ripper. Disobeying the rules will cause DEER status to both of you. Keep the forum tolerant. Thank You.