WARNING !!! TONY MONTANA IS A RIPPER

Reaction score
this fucking guy with this icq number 555610785 called tony montana ripped me off 142$ lr, he was supposed to give me bank logins till now, always telling me stoires and now he stop talking to him, here are also his wu infos, dont deal with him anyone, cos he is a ripper.

[Receiver First Name]: ZHIYUAN
[Receiver Last Name]: ZHAO
[City]: Shanghai
[Country]: China

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
This person is out of his mind, for 142$ he got 7 logins with 1-3k each, then he comes back and blaim me because his transfers were not successfull ( after security questions and all the data needed for transfer was checked and valid )
for anyone who doubts me, I invite him to contact me so I can give him team viewer and show him my bank of america spam results ( over 700 logins )
But this is what I get when dealing with people who never heard or rdps or any other measures needed when making a successful transfer.

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
I can vouch for Tony Montana, he is no ripper at all, i bought logs from him without incident. good seller always buy from him....AAAA+++++ service.

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
admin pls attend to this mr eastgate. . He is low level noise making ripper. . His icq 558718779