waolsvc 338655929 // [email protected] ripped me with service

Ninja

Reaction score
Last Activity: 30-03-2012 05:11 AM

Daddy

RIPPER
Reaction score
338655929 it's same icq number of the thread waolsvc aka ldscp of c.su

he is active in icq and jabber. him said i will be banned bcs admins are his friends :(

waolsvc

Reaction score
I'm owner or ucheck.cc service, there is my adv topic id: 40213

I'm sale on csu cvvs from 2005.

This guy buys from me 10 pcs usa random. After he say all are declined. I have checked cvvs on my checker (ucheck.cc) and it's shown 8 of 10 are valid. And I give 2 of replace, why he didn't show it here.

I have policy, that's my checker results are only valid if you buy cvvs from me.

I don't know where he checks them and why he said all cvvs are dead. And write me blacklist.

It’s ridiculously, I’m seller from 2005 and have no negative feedback for all time.

Daddy definitely deserves deer status. Administration please resolve this issue.

Please, Peoples who use ucheck as checking service and buying cvvs from me. Please confirm my reputation by writing few words on this topic.

Thank you.

Daddy

RIPPER
Reaction score
look dude , i used the tool checker after the website say it's declined.

i used reputable checkers from Gaus and card-ok , your stuff were 9 deads of 1 live low balance
in first time you told me " i will not change the cc bcs my checker say it's valid "
what is that man ?

any customer have the right to ask replace of bad cc's if it's really.
why i should get deer status ? just because u are old man since august 2005 ?

Please, Peoples who use ucheck as checking service and buying cvvs from me. Please confirm my reputation by writing few words on this topic.

Thank you.

you will give cc's free to users of this forum to reply here very good of u ?

if Ninja ban me or i get deer status is his point of view i respect.
no problem and your welcome ldscp i not cry for 30 $ .

pd : srry if bad english

Ninja

Reaction score
waolsvc
I dont see your paid thread. Means you dont have any rules inside and have NO RIGHT to sell ANY ccs on our board. Means ANY sales on our board of ccs is illegal.

You have 24hrs to solve the issue and make a refund

waolsvc

Reaction score
I'm not sell ccs from this board. I have checker service here. This person from csu. And long time topic.

Ninja

Reaction score
He said the admin of c.su or ninja is his best friend and i will get banned + deer status
He have some relation with stolen icq number od admin, but doesnt have ANY relationships with me.
And remember: WE NEVER solve ANY issues for money, never delete ANY blacklists and im personally - NEVER even SPEAK about any blacklist on private.
Period.

waolsvc

Reaction score
It's just a words. Nothing more. I tried to resolve issue with person first by contact personally. But he’s messages was gone to disrespectful, like "FUCKING LIAR" "SHIT" and other bad words.
I have good relations on CSU with admin long time ago. And he helps me to resolve issues every time I asking. But it's another story. Also doesn't concern to this 10 cvvs.

You can check this cards yourself to prove it's still valid. WHY I MUST REPLACE VALID CARDS? I'm not sale cards on this board. I do not understand why this person is write blacklist on me here.

Ninja: how do we will resolve issue? I can give you screenshots of my checking service. Point me to the right way.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
What i dont understand from the whole log is why you went ahead and threaten the buyer with Admin Ban/Deer status? What could have prompted such threat on your BUYER...Someone who paid for your service. I dont want to be judgmental but i believe you knew what you gave him wasnt good and you have no explanation for it, so you think it'd be wise to scare him away with Ban, isnt it?

And by the way, if you know what you gave him was good and he is trying to play smart, isn't wise to just refund him and ban him from using your service forever instead of soiling your own rep everywhere? You ppl's idea of business conduct beats me anyday.

Reactions: Ninja

Ninja

wise words.

waolsvc

Reaction score
1. Why I need to give refund or replace for good stuff?
2. I made replace of invalid cvvs.
3. Person violates my policy of replacement. Why he buy if he didn't accept my polies.

Also it's cutted log.

Here is end of the log:
[13.08.2012 09:56:37] <[email protected]> this is total DEAD
[13.08.2012 09:56:41] <[email protected]> and you know
[13.08.2012 09:56:47] <[email protected]> idiot
[13.08.2012 09:57:34] <Global> "Timothy L Bedard","","XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"Susan B Parker","","F","XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[13.08.2012 09:57:38] <Global> here is replacement
[13.08.2012 09:57:56] <Global> i dont know any about 30 pcs, coz i can't check them
[13.08.2012 09:58:07] <Global> i was warn you they may be dead before giving

I don't consider myself as responsible in this situation.
I have carried out all of my responsibilities.

Ninja

Reaction score
3. Person violates my policy of replacement. Why he buy if he didn't accept my polies.
You dont have any policies there. Because you not paid for advertising and didnt proceed verifying. So about what kind of policies u're talking about?

waolsvc

Reaction score
If someone wants me to show logs when I give person 30 cvvs for reselling a day before. Without payment first. Then he sad all dead. I can't check them because they are 08/12 and my merchant is blocked from checking cvvs of current month. I warned him that’s I can’t check current month cvvs. I sure lots of cvvs from this list are valid. But never ask him to resolve this.

I can post these logs here.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:31 PM ----------

Ninja: I'm not sad I have on this forum any policies. I have personal polices when work with clients. IF I DON’T SALE HERE CVVS. Why you have put me on unresolved problems. And not just delete this topic.

I'm not seller of cvvs here. I'm not sale cvvs from here for this person. I don't sale cvvs on any forums.
He just sees my contact info on this forum because I have here checking service adv. And write me blacklist. That's all.

Daddy can confirm. He didn't get my info from this forum.

Daddy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ninja we fixed the trouble , he agreed to give replace
pls set his status back.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Closed.