Walmart Pickup

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
Nah, they still work...
I've been picking up 5+ orders daily all around the USA.

Contact me if you need people to pick-up for you...I can resell your products and send your cut the same/next day.

Thanks for your time.

~ Nestle

legendz

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can do orders if I get my cut same day pm me also 50/50. Need people in east coast. Also to answer ur question no it is not hot worst thing that happened to my workers was they told them order got cancelled and they cannot pick up the items.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
LOL...actually it's very risky and you need to know exactly what you're doing.

There's tons of people who are just now starting...amateurs.

Chances are your guy picking up is going to get arrested...good luck.

Reactions: Byza

lala

Total COP

lala

Professional
Reaction score
piss off bro, you don't even know this game. your sitting here talking like you have your dumps team all in line. Yet you are asking how much to do in a swipe. lol kid

Nestle

Major asshole and an arrogant prick...kid is mental...perhaps retarded to an extreme level.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
piss off bro, you don't even know this game. your sitting here talking like you have your dumps team all in line. Yet you are asking how much to do in a swipe. lol kid

You're angry because I let you in on the truth? You are just getting into Walmart...I know for a fact you're an amateur.

No reason to be angry...

& yes, I will ask about in-storing to gain insight and begin my journey in the sector...it will allow me to achieve more success. You should try not to be so arrogant and respect others.

Thanks for the negative rep.

~ Nestle

legendz

RIPPER
Reaction score
LOL...actually it's very risky and you need to know exactly what you're doing.

There's tons of people who are just now starting...amateurs.

Chances are your guy picking up is going to get arrested...good luck.

Shut ur retarded ass up I made 100k this past month off Walmart so don't say anything u don't know what ur talking about.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
Shut ur retarded ass up I made 100k this past month off Walmart so don't say anything u don't know what ur talking about.

I'm sure...would love to see proof of this.

BTW, new security was implemented this past month...I know you're lying 100% sure...why lie?

Sigh...

create$$

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm sure...would love to see proof of this.

BTW, new security was implemented this past month...I know you're lying 100% sure...why lie?

Sigh...

Dont say anyone is lying in the world of carding. Legendz might be telling the truth...i wouldnt doubt him! Listen, as stores get smart, carders get even smarter and your method might not be same as his method! You need to just relax and ask or relate with each other...this is a forum.

I know a guy who shipped over 300k worth of giftcards. How??? He called amex from his normal phone and hide the number and successfuly got online access. The dude wasnt even within US and all within one month before it went dead. So many methods that will make your jaw drop!

All you need do is relate and share knowledge bro. Peace!