VPN+SOCKS

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
I use socks but id like to use VPN and socks together with firefox ,anyone has an idea how to do that...yes i suck at this lol :D

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
root your android with your pc buy vpn account install to your android gadget and + buy socks to configure it with your desktop or laptop should be work

or sync your device to mozilla

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
chantelle if i understand what you mean,rooting android to have full access and installing vpn account on android but the socks is configured on desktop. You have to configure socks before or after sync android device ?

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Bro, if I understood your question, you have one computer using socks. Now you want to install VPN into this same computer and use socks with vpn, same time... I believe for this, you just need to install the VPN client, and setup it. Since it's running with the IP of the VPN server, you just set up the socks into browser. And in your browser you will have SOCKs ip, and for other applications you will have VPN ip. When the VPN is running, it already hooks all sockets connections, so you socks connection will be made from VPN automatically... This is what I believe.

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
thanks P3rito i will try test that asap seems a bit simpler ,chantelle i cant get the android way to wrok:( but thanks for the information