Visa Gift Cards (Need activated)

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I work at a place where I print out visa gift cards.

I have boxes full & today I took a box of around 500 cards all which contain 100$ values.

I just need them activated.

If this is possible let me know.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Pretty sure they can only be activated upon purchase by client.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking too that's why I'm wondering if anyone works at a store where cards are activated so we can work something out.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah but that requires an actual payment into the system so unless there is a huge amount on the line i doubt most cashiers etc would take this risk of faking payment, just my two cents anyways, someone correct me if i am wrong.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Fake ID + fullz would be easy fake job + 200 cards worth 100$ a piece is an easy 20k
Not saying I have the balls to do it just thought I'd check if someone else did :)

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
K but they have to pay for at a POS for it to work that is what i meant by cashier, not saying it wont work or that noone has balls for it

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Yes I know but easily for someone to just enter into the pos that 100$ was received when actually no money was and just credit it to the card.

If anyone is in a position to do this we can make good money if not I will try to get into position ;)

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Another problem, is that if they are not even in the inventory of the retail location, they might not work even if you have an inside cashier passing them on POS.

power

Carder
Reaction score
better off selling them for $2.00-5.00 a piece. let other carders use them with dumps.