Virtual numbers for carding

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone For receiving sms online, there are special sites that provide a special virtual number to which you can receive an SMS message. All the sites presented in this review are free and do not require registration. I will tell you about the best in my opinion services for receiving SMS online and how to use them correctly.

Virtual number for receiving text messages
When can I use a virtual number to receive text messages? There are many different situations. Receiving SMS messages online can be used primarily to improve anonymity. Using virtual numbers, the user can avoid surveillance on the Internet. Here are some examples of using SMS receiving services.
  • To receive sms confirmation online.
  • SMS online via the Internet can be used when registering in social networks, facebook, odnoklassniki, vkonatke, etc.
  • You may also need to receive SMS messages online when registering mailboxes.

Virtual number without registration
In this chapter, I will talk about online services that do not require registration. You can use these sites when you need to get a quick and free SMS online. You can only send SMS messages to these virtual numbers if they don't contain any sensitive data.

Sensitive data for me is not the activation code or password with a username as long as the link or the name of the site from which the SMS was sent is not specified. This information can be found not only in the visible part of the email, but also in the technical headers (RFC headers) of the email.

Many not very advanced users do not take into account what I said above and lose access to their own and other people's accounts by such ill-considered actions. Therefore, if you dig around on such sites, you can find a lot of edible things. But don't forget that using someone else's data for authorization is also hacking in some sense. And as you know, for hacking in any country, the law provides for a time limit.

Sellaite
Let's start with the Sellaite website. This site allows you to receive SMS messages online for free, using one of the available numbers at that time.

The service does not require registration. To receive sms messages online, go to the site page and click on the available number.

9db6945ba592e358a7a93.png

Keep in mind that the number provided for SMS messages may change at any time. Therefore, register only things that do not require future confirmation and linking to the phone number.

Receive-SMS-Online
The next site is called Receive-SMS-Online. Possible virtual numbers often include Russian and Ukrainian ones. Which can be very useful for our audience.

You don't need to register to receive SMS messages. Go in and select a phone number and send an SMS.

1242d05c2fd841ad523e9.png

This is another shared public virtual number for receiving sms, so it has the same rules as the first service.

FreeOnlinePhone
FreeOnlinePhone-the site provides online numbers for receiving sms messages. Russian numbers were not noticed, but despite this, the site works stably.

2f8500afe5c45dc192a02.png

ReceiveSMSOnline
ReceiveSMSOnline is another service that offers a virtual number for free. At the time of writing, the service provided only British and American virtual numbers, although the description says at least two more countries: Canada and Sweden.

70357d7efbe4f6518de30.png

There were some delays in testing this service. SMS messages were sent from one source for about 20 minutes, and from another for about 30.

Receive-SMS
Receive-SMS is another site that provides a virtual number for receiving SMS messages for free and without registration.

a3f144991f08ddb0f1f27.png

In addition to the free virtual room, it offers room sales. The price for one room for one month is $9.

ReceiveFreeSMS
The next service is ReceiveFreeSMS. Offers a virtual number for free. And not a number, but a whole bunch of virtual numbers from different countries.

a165782a843fc44df4b32.png

This is the best service in my opinion. I will pray for his health, I hope he will live a long time and please anonymous users.

Keep in mind. Some large sites detect a virtual number and refuse to send SMS messages to it. This is extremely rare, but it happens. So if you can't get an SMS to a specific number or even to a certain service, then don't worry, try another one. You should also take into account the fact that virtual numbers are not long-lived and tend to change frequently.

Thanks for your attention!