virginia, maryland, washington dc dumps

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Last edited:

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
Maryland and Washington dc - I stay the fuck away from them two they kill your stuff and some problems in other ways also. For me its not worth it, it was great at one time

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
alright, thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
Theres a few guys here that will match state for you check the dump vendors section and read the adds carefully, or buy a shit load of classics and see wich banks work for you and then move up in class its really not that hard to find them but it takes a little money. Trust me no one here is going to tell you what works where. Good luck bro

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
Once you been carding for a while you know where is best stores are within close distance of each other, the traffic, the weather the time of seasons, if the roads are good, maryland fucking sucks with the roads especially baltimore, and district of columbia there arnt any stores really until you get to alexandria virginia. PA is really good though, the dumps swipe good.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:48 AM ----------

Driving around baltimore is no good to many desperate shmoes lol:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:50 AM ----------

Anybody got feedback on delaware or jersy? I fucking hate those toll roads and bridge crossing fees. hows delaware are the stores close together? And Jersy?