Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

BankBoy

DEER
Reaction score
Why buy from him. Try this new online dump shop. 24/7 support.

dumpcheck.zxq.net/
dumpcheck.zxq.net/
dumpcheck.zxq.net/

rosenbaum

RIPPER
Reaction score
чекер не работает
суппорт пора проснуться или хоть отвечай изредка-в асе ноль эмоций
беру каждый день по 5-10 штук
замены жду неделями
прошу срочно выйти в онлайн и сделать замену

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
ok bro i cant belive you turn into ripper i wait almost 30days for replacements i buy 1k of usa mix out that 1k only 300 work bro i tell you u neva online wen u got online u dont answer at all i see im not the only 1 with this problem i tryed waiting because your are only 1person but come on now man what type of shit you pulling admin plz do sumthing about this guy he should not be makin money

kunfu2007

Reaction score
Badb come on this cant be true !!!!! U were one of the best out !!!! I dont wanna believe u are turning to Ripper !!!!

malik

BANNED
Reaction score
смотрю BadB конкретно положил на всех своих клиентов, ну ладно, в аське тишина, так хоть в топике мог бы отписать по поводу возникших проблем!
был BadB да весь вышел, превратился в дешёвого рипачка!

Reaction score
I am waiting my replacements from BadB for aprox one month now.
Never spoke with him in icq, made some solid orders (>3k$) directly on website, no support, no response in messages, i wrote like 100.
I dont think he turned into ripper, i am more concerned that FEDS took over his business (ICQ and website) because I really cant find another explanation, and the modus operandi seems to be identical... to catch all icq connections and ppl who still order on the website!
CAUTION !!!!

abbeylee2k

Reaction score
plz guys dont ever deal with this guy is a fucking ripper he just run with my money now DUMPCC . and d site is shit, plz admin blacklist d shit out of here.

W

Willis

BadB is not a scammer. There has been an incident with track2 recently on CSU. This incident has gotten BadB a tad bit worried and he is going low for a bit. I'm 100% positive he will be back and up. Don't buy from his site now. All you guys are buying from his site even though you see all the pages of bad feedback. That's not very smart. Just be patient and he will be back.

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
If everyone is so tired of him, try my new online dump shop. Just like his but better:

DumpCC

Just click the link above and it takes you to my shop.

super ripper webpage you can enter any name and password and next screen says send money it doesnt say incorrect login or invalid... it go right too send money and wmz in black list admin should ban and assign ripper status for this bankboy !

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this dumpcc url smell like law enforcement. this guy insist so much in other being shit, trowing dirt over other seller as if he is trying to get the most people to go over to his site.. why not get verified... maybe that will give people some trust or maybe take a chance. i won't recomend anyone to go over this site until this seller is verified.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:10 AM ----------

by the way... dumps.name was straight for some reason everything had changed. maybe dumpcc has something to do with it... he seems to know too much about all the shop changes... watch out people.

massimo

BANNED
Reaction score
This person is cheating to me my their $20 not to CC and a thief this and his contact ICQ nos 354140 name its wmz and this ññ (13.47): z128986573102 pay 7 $and I give ?? (2:33:50 PM 01-12-2010) 1 CC for test........................................ then to voltage OK this and have
forum
prejudice at make atensione to this is the fraud cvvmasters deity ICQ number ICQ 554914762 its wmz and this cvvmasters (2.55): cvvmasters wmz account wmid: z272056080726 I or paid for CC but he miamandato nothing my done fraud not a serious vnditore in stolen 9 USD for 1 HP
forum
fabrizio2 ?(19.23):
Without prejudice to all you tesione to this thief Fab scams of $10 he perhaps ICQ number is droca (485441262 name of Lota and Elisa number of wmz and this Elias (0.15): z767253499836 this my their 10 dollars to pay heroin him burns not dates money in this bucatino
forum

texas64

RIPPER
Reaction score
BadB is not a scammer. There has been an incident with track2 recently on CSU. This incident has gotten BadB a tad bit worried and he is going low for a bit. I'm 100% positive he will be back and up. Don't buy from his site now. All you guys are buying from his site even though you see all the pages of bad feedback. That's not very smart. Just be patient and he will be back.

i need serious dumps vendor:

Can someone explain me why
URL:
track2.tv
Blocked by ***************

Reason: phishing attack

baDDump

RIPPER
Reaction score
RIP BadB

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
bro u never in icq and i need add money to my accound