Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I have a few suggestions:

- In the country list it would be great that only countries from which you got dumps available in the db to show not all ...
- Search by last 4 digits
- Implement search by other codes besides 101 and 201 ... there is quite a few more like 206 and so on ...
- Ability to see in the small order box besides the Total also the Total with the discount .. would make life easier and not make ppl see total with discount after clicking on shopping cart .. wpuld be really nice to see total with discount there while you order and select bins etc...

I will post more when I get more ideas :)

thanks.

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

- In the country list it would be great that only countries from which you got dumps available in the db to show not all ...
- Implement search by other codes besides 101 and 201 ... there is quite a few more like 206 and so on ...
- Ability to see in the small order box besides the Total also the Total with the discount .. would make life easier and not make ppl see total with discount after clicking on shopping cart .. wpuld be really nice to see total with discount there while you order and select bins etc...

thanks.

Total with discount i will do now ;-)
The rest - wait for programmer, since i am not an php pro ;-)

DumpsWorld

BANNED
Reaction score

thanks.
agree with the available countries search
bro,whats the use for the last 4 digits?

slevin

Reaction score

thanks.

also,
-multiple bins search
-last 4 digits
-only available countries in search list
- if possible separate new bases from old bases
-when u add money wia webmoney, it redirects u to IP adress, so u have to login again and if u selected already ur dumps, u have to do it again

Last edited:

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
i agreed with last 4,, somethimes a plastic can be re-used if one can search the last four of the dumps 16 or 15 digits.

classify the dumps, it would be nice to see the update in a new classification such as new update 2, or just database and date or numbering, letter system.

it would be easier to price your old base, sometimes the us and ca dumps are such large amount that you will end up, with a good number of old dumps sitting in your base. if classified and have an option in the search UI.. it will be easy to buy those dumps and easy for you to price them with a discount and not the entire site..

the checker function only work at the beginning of the new update. it would be nice to have that checker up and running most time.

your discount system it's ok.. but i think that a set discount to like 10, 15, or 20% of deposit should be automatically added when a deposit is made. that will ensure that a good discount is available at the moment of buying dumps. for your prices a good 15% is a good number, this will attract most buyer and you can sell your dumps in a compiting basics, making your site and inventory flow with higher earning are minimum dump waste.

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
create a features :
binlist download
dumps in cart is preserved while adding funds for check out

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone wants Badb to turn into Track2 ;-) ...i say think of something original!

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
the site is only good as the merchandize.. what people wants is a system that works better than any other, but it will only work if the quality of the product work for the one who work it....

but then again the brain work in favor of a good discount and certain function that benefit the user experience. remember competition is what make a market competitive, and if sears have a weekend sells, walmart will match their price + an additional can of beans. that is competition... offer what other have and the sometimes extra. once a quality is known then people wont care to pay back the extra that was given...

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
the site is only good as the merchandize.. what people wants is a system that works better than any other, but it will only work if the quality of the product work for the one who work it....

but then again the brain work in favor of a good discount and certain function that benefit the user experience. remember competition is what make a market competitive, and if sears have a weekend sells, walmart will match their price + an additional can of beans. that is competition... offer what other have and the sometimes extra. once a quality is known then people wont care to pay back the extra that was given...

agreed!

power

Carder
Reaction score
How long does the registration process take? How will I know when I am approved for this store?

aliciada

Reaction score
need to fix replace system make it faster to report is hard to be 1 hour to report all non valid bins... : (

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah, patched software.
Now works fine. We preparing for small war here, after update. So we need newest stuff)

For the moment all works fine. And even faster. Next week php software will be recompiled as C runtime, so it will give 2x fater processing speed and even more security.

Why you guys write only when shit happens? And i need to ask someone when he got 3k with his classic KINDLY post here? There is no ideal service, but why not to post good opinions as well when you have it..?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:44 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:43 AM ----------

FIRST LET ME SAY I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT 3K + OFF CLASSIC FROM SITE I THINK LAST MONTH... 2ND BAD B IS NO MR ROGERS HE CAN BE A DICK HEAD... 3RD IF PPL DONT UNDERSTAND ALL VENDORS HAVE BAD SPELL THEN YOUR DUMB ASS FUCKS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF GAME..... MY ONLY SUGGESTION BAD B IS YOU GET BETTER RESPONSE TIME FOR REPLACE ISSUES AND MAYBE TRY THIS GIVE PPL OPTION TO BUY DUMPS AND NOT DOWNLOAD THEM AND START COUNTDOWN FOR REPLACEMENT FROM TIME THEY DOWNLOAD IT... SO DONT EMAIL TOO THEM ANYMORE.... THIS WAY PPL CAN BUY THERE FAVORITE BINS OR MAKE LARGE ORDERS AND THE CLOCK CAN TICK WHEN THEY DOWNLOAD WORK.. THIS WOULD HELP FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE 20 PCS OF A BIN AND EXAMPLE I HAVE ALL THE MONEY FOR ALL 20 BUT CANT USE ALL IN 24HRS OR EVEN 48 HRS I MIGHT NOT BE READY UNTIL 3 DAYS TOO USE BUT DONT WANT TO LET ALICIDA BEAT ME TOO BUY SO I BUY AND HOLD IN DOWNLOAD UNTIL I AM READY...THIS WOULD BENEFIT YOU AS WELL BECAUSE NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN IF THEY MAKE LARGE ORDER AND HALF DONT WORK... IF THEY SMART THEY WOULD BUY 3-4 @ EACH PURCHASE AND DONT DOWNLOAD EACH PURCAHSE UNTIL READY.. LIKE I WOULD BUY 20 OF A BIN IN INCREMEMNTS OF 3-4 MAKE 4 SEPERATE TRANSACTIONS BUT ONLY DOWNLOAD ONE PURCHASE AS NEEDED THEN BUY MORE @ ONCE U GET ALL MY MONEY @ ONCE AND WE REPLACE AS NEEDED ... SO I CANT LIE AND U CAN CHECK I CANT USE IF I DONT DOWNLOAD ;) ALSO U CAN REDUCE TIME FOR REQUEST REPLACE THAT WAY SO IF I DOWNLOAD STUFF @ 9AM MY TIME BY 7PM MY TIME I SHOULD KNOW IF IT WORKED OR NOT AND REPORTED BACK

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:19 PM ----------

ALL IN ALL I LIKE BAD B BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH HES RUDE I AM RUDE TOO i am rude too stupid people and people who cant reason or comprehend or follow simple instructions.. for all the rudeness ppl say and problems they had .. for the most part he's been fair toward me.. when site was down cause feds i had just sent wu.... he put it back when site went back up... when i have question regarding dump in region he answer best as possible and he replaces my request for most part just takes forever .. he's told me no a few times but nothing unreasonable when i explained my side further he worked with me so fuck it he's allright in my book oh and fyi bro i put in a request for replacement 2 days ago kindly get too it please its not alot thanks

kushcard

Reaction score
I think all customers can universally agree that:

1. Batch mode for searching multiple bins; is very tedious to have to search bins one by one and for large mixed orders can literally take hrs.

2. Batch mode for reporting issues and seeking replacements; same reasons as above, can be very tedious/difficult to report using current format.

3. last 4 search; though smart carders use fully matching wares, one must admit that the last 4 search is just cool and makes easy for quick works.(even better if batch style)

4. ability to edit bin quantity directly from purse without having to delete all.

Do these things bro.... No one will beat you....

Reactions: celente

celente

Honest guy. Good to deal with!

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
bro u never in icq i need add money to my acd by WU so tell me.i wait 10day for u

rolling33169

BANNED
Reaction score
Yo Badb sup with my messages not been answered ? 1 message been there for 4 days and waiting on subs for days now.No disrespect but u support team makes thing really frastrating. please look in my message on u site as i really need those that i askin for

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:41 PM ----------

Yo Badb sup with my messages not been answered ? 1 message been there for 4 days and waiting on subs for days now.No disrespect but u support team makes thing really frastrating. please look in my message on u site as i really need those that i askin for

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:51 PM ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:51 PM ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:52 PM ----------

Drapes

DEER
Reaction score
Bro BadB is a scammer now. His DB is dead and his site is crap. Just use Track2. His site is almost always up and much much easier to use. And his gives you bonuses for adding money.

rolling33169

BANNED
Reaction score
See am giving him enough time to respond before i decide to stop dealing with his site. His db is not all dead i had good result with 6 out 10 working not great but good enough.i think he is just really busy with his updates a shit so i see if he answers by tomorrow or so.

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Badb what happened with the programmer is he still making the site you talked about a few days ago?
Can you respond to the messages you are getting on the site?