very simple questions! for a pro carder

mypaiz16

Reaction score
I need some help I'm starting off on my 1st week in carding and I'm trying to learn as much as I can so far I managed to get valid websites to shop and get my own Dumps/bins etc. But I don't know what cards to use to write that information on, would old prepaid cards or just bought prepaid cards work and are blank/white cards bad?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
With prepaid cards we can make online purchases in any online stores. They have a balance and we can use them to pay for any goods in online stores.

We can record dumps on white blank cards and make purchases in stores in real life that accept payment through a POS terminal.

What specific card data do you have? CC+CVV (prepaid cards) or dump (track 1 + track 2)?

After checking for validity, the cards can be used for payment, but first you need to understand your question.

You need to read the beginner's guides, and then write in more detail what you have and what you want to do with the cards.

mypaiz16

Reaction score
appreciate the reply tomcat I'll be studying more across the forums today overall I'm sorry for my vocabulary I'm not the best at getting things out but overall, my main goal MOSTLY is how to card instore and a tm withdraw again thanks for helping the community out and for giving me a moment of your time. I understand getting asked the same question over and over again can get annoying, so I try my best to ask either simple or questions that actually take time to find a answer.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
With prepaid cards we can make online purchases in any online stores. They have a balance and we can use them to pay for any goods in online stores.

We can record dumps on white blank cards and make purchases in stores in real life that accept payment through a POS terminal.

What specific card data do you have? CC+CVV (prepaid cards) or dump (track 1 + track 2)?

After checking for validity, the cards can be used for payment, but first you need to understand your question.

You need to read the beginner's guides, and then write in more detail what you have and what you want to do with the cards.
Hello

If I record a 101dump with pin on a white blank card would they be useable in-store on a pos terminal

Is a specific pos terminal needed for dump101 how does this differ to different dumps ?

As there are contacts and certain shops which allow you to use the pos terminals in store to make purchases for a %

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
101 dump is data taken by a skimmer from a magnetic stripe without an EMV chip.
201 dump is data taken by a skimmer from a magnetic stripe with an EMV chip.
If you did not remove data from the EMV chip, then 101 and 201 dumps are the same.
Any of the dumps can be recorded on an empty white plastic card with a magnetic stripe.
You can cash out your recorded card in stores that accept payment via POS terminal. To do this, the POS terminal must be able to swipe the cloned card.
Do not attach the card contactlessly - at a distance from the POS terminal, namely physical contact.
For large purchases, you need to enter a PIN code; for small purchases, you do not need a PIN code.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.
If you did not remove data from the EMV chip, then 101 and 201 dumps are the same.
Any of the dumps can be recorded on an empty white plastic card with a magnetic stripe.
You can cash out your recorded card in stores that accept payment via POS terminal. To do this, the POS terminal must be able to swipe the cloned card.
Do not attach the card contactlessly - at a distance from the POS terminal, namely physical contact.
For large purchases, you need to enter a PIN code; for small purchases, you do not need a PIN code.
Thank you for the reply that clarifies a lot

mypaiz16

Reaction score
Hello.
thanks a lot, Chushpan really are clutch man people just be lazy to find info this is free game again thanks for your time! your tha goat.