(VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

beekar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
(VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

1. You need to wait at LEAST 48 HOURS before using the money to prevent PayPal from automatically flagging the money as suspicious.

2. No using the same PayPal account twice to receive funds.

3. No more than TWO orders a month.

4. No wasting my time.

Using hacked and verified pay pal accounts to transfer pay pal account to account transfer . Im doing paypal transfer to my safe accounts first and then into customers accounts , So you don't have any headache to clean the money because its already clean when i transfer it into my account .
Only Need Your PayPal Email Address And I Can Do Transfer PayPal Money To Your Account Money Show On Your Account Maximum 15-20 Minutes Within Use Money Anywhere Withdraw Money Without Any Problem
$500 Transfer = $50 Charges
$1000 Transfer = $100 Charges
$1500 Transfer = $150 Charges
$2000 Transfer = $250 Charges
$3500 Transfer = $400 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $450 Charges
$7000 Transfer = $600 Charges
$8500 Transfer = $700 Charges
$10000 Transfer = $850 Charges

I send you hacked PayPal funds with my own method, no chargeback, no limits, you receive legit money

> > > WE USE OUR HACKED ACCOUNTS TO TRANSFER YOU MONEY, YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN HACKED ACCOUNTS BUT YOU NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE THE MONEY < < <

Thank you for your understanding.

PayPal Transfer Services

Having an unique source allows our team to supply the market with the best product from USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, CHINA, EUROPE, ISLANDS and more

Telegram: @Billshalf0ff

Thailand /China /Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Australia/ Japan/ Malaysia/ India/ Sweden /Sri Lanka/ Norway /Viet Nam /France/
Israel /Switzerland /South Africa/ Taiwan/ Finland /United Arab Emirates/ Iceland /Cambodia/ Lao People's Democratic Republic/ Bangladesh/ Myanmar /Bahrain/
Indonesia/ Philippines /Kuwait/ Netherlands / Saudi Arabia /Lebanon/ Denmark/ Kazakhstan/ Kyrgyzstan /Pakistan /Oman /Egypt/ New Zealand /Macao /Qatar /Turkmenistan

Skimmed Cards Price List

1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 5000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 800 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 10 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 1500 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 20 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 2500 USD/EUR/GBP

Prepaid Cards Price List

1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 5000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 1000 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 10 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 1800 USD/EUR/GBP
1 piece VISA/MASTER/AMEX with Balance 20 000 USD/EUR/GBP = Price 3000 USD/EUR/GBP

Shipping

Orders are sent only by DHL Express. The shipping cost is included in the order and you do not have to pay anything extra. Arrival at the address takes 3 to 5 working days.

Last edited by a moderator: