wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
These ripper Moneypak sellers are getting out of control.

It appears to be the same user keep coming back. I can always spot him, because he can't help but run his mouth in every other Moneypak seller thread and troll other users.

Some of these Moneypak sellers claim to have access to $5k to $200k in Moneypak codes PER DAY.

Why shouldn't they be made to put their $$ where their mouth is and pay Verification to your board Ninja???

sanek_777

Carder
Reaction score
These ripper Moneypak sellers are getting out of control.

It appears to be the same user keep coming back. I can always spot him, because he can't help but run his mouth in every other Moneypak seller thread and troll other users.

Some of these Moneypak sellers claim to have access to $5k to $200k in Moneypak codes PER DAY.

Why shouldn't they be made to put their $$ where their mouth is and pay Verification to your board Ninja???

Right, i'm agree with you

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
I agree too, MPK sellers should pay for advertisement at least if not get verified, under the same rules as the dumps sellers.
No ripper is going to pay 3-4k usd or how much advertisement thread costs just to ripp 1-2 persons.
And who's for real will have no problem paying that amount when he sits on k's of codes ( like i seen some sellers claim ), and the buyers also will have peace of mind too.
If this rule is enforced on forum, i bet we will be left with less than half of the people who sell MPK codes now.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
I agree too, the only thing is, alot of MP vendors actually have pretty small quantities daily/weekly. So might be a problem for some of them. Especially the ones buying their traffic+shells+iframes+hosting+locker. As some1 that has been on both sides of this I know that unless u have custom shit and atleast one of the things I mentioned above u wont be making alot... if u have to pay 5k$ to get verified on top of that is just going to lead to those small vendxdors (which are often the most humble/honest) being flushed out.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
I agree too, the only thing is, alot of MP vendors actually have pretty small quantities daily/weekly. So might be a problem for some of them. Especially the ones buying their traffic+shells+iframes+hosting+locker. As some1 that has been on both sides of this I know that unless u have custom shit and atleast one of the things I mentioned above u wont be making alot... if u have to pay 5k$ to get verified on top of that is just going to lead to those small vendxdors (which are often the most humble/honest) being flushed out.

totally agree with you, if this is implemented on mp sellers we'll most probably have NO vendors left for mp, which isn't something that good when someone's main income source comes from mp codes, but then again, these mp rippers are getting on my nerves too.

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Who claims they have $200k mp per day? I think you mistaking today with october?! Because no one has that much these days.