redwine

RIPPER
Reaction score
what is this bro?

atleast post a pic & description of this offline fone.....:D

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
what kind of description do you want? this isnt ebay. its an offline vx570 ill send pics to buyers through PM. questions should be sent to pm. no need to fill the thread up with useless info. if you know what it is no discription is needed. details discussed through pm only.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
i am selling 2 more copies of this. no solid price. pm for details. the 2 copies go to the highest offers.

noob

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this man has nothing i added him on icq ask him to send me pos video with slip on something i ask about and he say he is traveling everytime i talk to him he say i am traveling or i will show u tomorrow. bullshiter.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
who are you? i dont offer any of this anymore.... why do you come here and talk nonsense for something that is not in operation? get what you need from rafael.

noob

BANNED
Reaction score
what has to do with rafael, i contacted you, u told me that u sell verifone offline pos skimmer f1 gsm software, and pos skimmer verifone vx670 and that also was written in ur status on icq mr "JamesBond" and " Ray" , i asked you this and u ignore me everytime i asked u send me video about ur pos u want to sell, u ignore dude!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:06 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 AM ----------

everyone here ask u details and description like the dude up and u run away! lol bullshiter

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
james bond? bro you have wrong icq then? i think you mistake me for somebody else. i did have POS available and sold it. i have offline firmware if you want it? but me and you have not spoke. tell me your icq in PM i will tell you mine. mine is not ray or jamesbond

its a 6dig starting with 3.

i dont sell anymore, no time, i have work to do.

noob

BANNED
Reaction score
lol man!!!!!!! what the hell is going on with you. i know its you RAY on icq 602043919

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:10 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:09 AM ----------

you are liar man! i know you. " you used to tell me always " I have work to do" lol i have chatlogs bro i can post here! =)

Haha no problem man, i know ur gonna make excuses but i know you dude. anyway you're not in my interested people list. so whatever!

Last edited:

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
bro that is not me, anybody here can verify my icq has and always will be 308***

please if you have a problem deal with it with them, anybody that has spoke with me if you see this feel free to verify.

now im 15 years in this business and you come here and act like this is highschool. go back from where you came. we never spoke and you know this, all my contacts have always been on that icq, sure i could have 1000 different ones but that is the only and nobody can argue that. post where i gave you my icq? i give the software i wrote for free usually to real people. i dont sell anything anymore. so get off of here and go fuck with somebody else, this is nto a place for children. we are supposed to be professional, not play games.

to everybody else, THIS IS NO LONGER FOR SALE!

Last edited: