Vbv question

Jefe0913

Reaction score
I accidentally bought a vbv debit card, what can I do with it? I have to use it in 2ds shops right?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can use it on sites, services, applications and exchanges that are connected and use a payment gateway using 2D Secure technology.

You can also send a Trojan to the cardholder’s phone. For example, disguise it in a link that you send in a WhatsApp or Viber message. This way you can access SMS messages that come to his phone. In this case, you can use the VBV card on any website.

Another way is that you can contact the cardholder's telephone provider, call support and reissue the SIM card and thus gain access to the SMS.

Jefe0913

Reaction score
Yes, you can use it on sites, services, applications and exchanges that are connected and use a payment gateway using 2D Secure technology.

You can also send a Trojan to the cardholder’s phone. For example, disguise it in a link that you send in a WhatsApp or Viber message. This way you can access SMS messages that come to his phone. In this case, you can use the VBV card on any website.

Another way is that you can contact the cardholder's telephone provider, call support and reissue the SIM card and thus gain access to the SMS.
Thanks for the reply, just 2 quick follow up questions….1) Is there any way I can buy a Trojan to send to the cardholder? If so can you recommend a seller?
2)what information is needed to reissue the SIM card? Is the CH name and phone number enough?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
1. There are a lot of Trojans for phones. For example, you can buy a Stealer called "RedLine". You can read more in this topic:
It can be encrypted into a picture and sent to the cardholder, when the cardholder opens the message on his phone, it will become infected and will transfer all the data from the phone to you.

2. In addition to the cardholder's name, some telephone operators may require DOB, address and SSN. This data can be ordered from lookup services. You can call ahead and find out what exactly they will ask.

You can also use the "SimSwap" method. For more details, please read this topic: