VBV QUESTION ..fast

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
hi to all i have a question i recently enrollled my 1st vbv card. i have a username i have a password.. MY QUESTION ITS the next
after i buy something whit vbv system. and i loggin ok whit password etc.. and pay .. the merchant or SHOP .. ship directly to me? dont matter if is another shipping adress etc.. or they ask for some confirmation? i think that vbv password if for security of real onwer.. and they ship whitout confirmation of ID PASSPORT. ETC.. or not??? so to resume..

after i make payment whit a card whit vbv password.. they SHIP..or they sk something else?

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
enrolling/resetting vbv passwords have nothing to do with change of billing
if the shop from where ur buying is cardable and doesnt have avs, you can buy from them
otherwise, had chances

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
ok i understand that. but that i really wanna know if i buy in a shop whit vbv and i login whit username and password they will ship to my country or not? ?BECASUE i think verfied by visa is for the shop be sure that is the real onwer that are buying.. is this right or not?

kurvar

Reaction score
the thing with vbv is that if shops process vbv they're insured on fraudulent orders so they don't care that much about fraud

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
so the best thing.. its ENROLL CARD. for change the billing adress that they ship 90%?? or 100%

ShintoKun

Carder
Reaction score
There is no such thing as 100%.

However, a high %.

BUT remember, the bank might notice an billing takeover. So change billing, but leave it for a week before using!