VALIDSHOP.SU UNDER POLICE CONTROL URGENT READ

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Попросили запостить, я думаю информация будет важной для всех пользователей данного форума, которым дорога личная безопасность.

For English Users of Validshop.su
We are organization that analyzes some network traffic, and we got some private information:
Shop of CC and Dump's Validshop.su is under control of Special Forces, all information like user's payments, ip addresses, browser info and etc are in research and all clients are under control. The person who gives all info to Special Forces are under nick DarkSupport, support of the shop
Partial information which are already at Special Forces, available for download http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/yRMlUeuLRnuPxEZoszx9KA

Для русских пользователей Validshop.su
Мы являемся организацией, которая анализируют некоторый сетевой трафик и нам попала в руки следующая информация:
Магазин по продаже CC и Дампов Validshop.su находиться под контролем спец. служб, то есть идет постоянный слив следующей информации о клиентах: платежи, ip адреса входов, данные браузера и другой информации с последующей разработкой клиентов сервиса. Информатором является саппорт магазина под ником DarkSupport
Частичная, информация, которая находиться у спец служб, доступна для скачивания http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/yRMlUeuLRnuPxEZoszx9KA

Last edited:

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yeah right.

I found my username tho. But it has logged from Malaysia and 3x different usernames has the same IP.
Also i didnt know that im using Apple computer.

Sounds like nothing more than abuse to this shop.

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
Yeah right.

I found my username tho. But it has logged from Malaysia and 3x different usernames has the same IP.
Also i didnt know that im using Apple computer.

Sounds like nothing more than abuse to this shop.
If you do not worry about your security, never mind, its info for other peoples who are clients of this service.

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
How can you explain this situation if you re correct?

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
How can you explain this situation if you re correct?
Peoples contacted me and asked to post this on forums, that's all. I do not have other information, they gave me all info, and told that they will give other info later, but as you see all login's and payments are from this shop. So it's true.

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Correct.

Only the login time i saw was correct but that's all.
My guess is that all other info is just random to make abuse to shop.

But never say never.

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
Correct.

Only the login time i saw was correct but that's all.
My guess is that all other info is just random to make abuse to shop.

But never say never.
Pm me with your username and you will get more info, to your pm only

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can approve that info about my account is correct!

I think this needs more attention to all users and get PayPaly!

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score

Should tell everybody something...
Its not hard to get shops db and then to shut it down by saying its the feds.

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score

Yes, but he sent me 100% correct info that no one cant tell if there isnt any leakage.

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
I do not think it's easy. I ask to PayPal this topic and ban this service, because it's share all info with third party and stored all information about users like ip's,payment info and other information

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
I do not think it's easy. I ask to PayPal this topic and ban this service, because it's share all info with third party and stored all information about users like ip's,payment info and other information

You are too young here, especially to ask to PayPal the topic. You registered here JUST to tell us about the shop? And why don't you tell us the name of your shop and why do you want to fuck up this shop so badly. In 99% sure the DB was hacked, they may store information, but how do you know they are feds? If you hacked their db, where is the cc section? ;)
In most cases it just means someone stole their cc's e.t.c. and wants to shut down the shop, anyone who has brains will recognize what all of this means.

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
You are too young here, especially to ask to PayPal the topic. You registered here JUST to tell us about the shop? And why don't you tell us the name of your shop and why do you want to fuck up this shop so badly. In 99% sure the DB was hacked, they may store information, but how do you know they are feds? If you hacked their db, where is the cc section? ;)
In most cases it just means someone stole their cc's e.t.c. and wants to shut down the shop, anyone who has brains will recognize what all of this means.
I do not have their cc because as i told , only information about users was shared, so think about it.

Last edited:

validshop

Carder
Reaction score
its lie guys am admin here ,, if it was under police control i think they will shutdown website.. :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:49 AM ----------

please can u suspend this stupid fucker .. he asked for money to not post info in forum but i was sorry because its fake info .. so fuck him and delete him :)

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
its lie guys am admin here ,, if it was under police control i think they will shutdown website.. :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:49 AM ----------

please can u suspend this stupid fucker .. he asked for money to not post info in forum but i was sorry because its fake info .. so fuck him and delete him :)
I do not ask for money, i just tell everyone that you share all info, and i had logs where you told that you pay hosting providers for getting info from other sites:

11/20/2011 19:34:41, James Bond
how you think i had all your logs ?
11/20/2011 19:34:56, ValidShop Support
so easy
11/20/2011 19:35:29, James Bond
easy ?
11/20/2011 19:35:35, ValidShop Support
yp
11/20/2011 19:35:43, ValidShop Support
i had logs for 3 other site
11/20/2011 19:35:48, ValidShop Support
i know admin of hosting
11/20/2011 19:35:54, ValidShop Support
i pay for him and i get also access
11/20/2011 19:35:56, ValidShop Support
root access

Just wait for your last date

Last edited:

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score

Evidence?

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
Do not forget time when SC Support controlled vpn, and lot of peoples was arrested, so be careful

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
anyway james from were did you get the payment and logins?
for me are correct ....