Using Amazon gift cards purchased using CCs

whitewall800

Reaction score
I have recently made my first major success with carding and was able to purchase a number of digital amazon giftcards I obtained the codes and wrote them to physical paper and am now considering my next plan of action. I intend to use these cards to purchase physical goods which can then be sold for hard cash.

My only concern is weather the digital cards can be linked directly to the CC transactions and be disabled by amazon rendering them useless. Does anybody know weather the cards can be directly linked to the CCs? if so I will have to use them cautiously using a fake amazon sending goods to a PO box and have somebody collect them. Either this or should I sell the cards for bitcoin? Help from a true professional in this field would be mutch appreciated.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
You can cash out purchased Gift cards in the following ways:
1. Give the gift card buying service and get 90% of the balance in cryptocurrency.
2. Exchange the balance of gift cards for cryptocurrency, for example, on the paxful exchange.
3. Buy goods to drop service addresses and receive up to 80% for liquid goods and up to 50% for illiquid goods.
In this case, you do not need your own address to receive packages and there are no risks.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
I have recently made my first major success with carding and was able to purchase a number of digital amazon giftcards I obtained the codes and wrote them to physical paper and am now considering my next plan of action. I intend to use these cards to purchase physical goods which can then be sold for hard cash.

My only concern is weather the digital cards can be linked directly to the CC transactions and be disabled by amazon rendering them useless. Does anybody know weather the cards can be directly linked to the CCs? if so I will have to use them cautiously using a fake amazon sending goods to a PO box and have somebody collect them. Either this or should I sell the cards for bitcoin? Help from a true professional in this field would be mutch appreciated.
Hey! Is it possible for you to help me with your method that you use? I first tried giftcards for a while and had no success so now im just doing drops, i would love to know how you do giftcards as I wasnt successful.

My telegram is @thecander

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830

If you want to buy goods with them do so..you've already done the tough part..