User Agent change

mexxu1

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,
Lately I have noticed less success in online carding, what I think is because shops are recognizing my pc ID and user agent information, what are the best ways to randomly change information about your pc and browser?
I am using cctools to change system id, user name etc.,which I guess is not enough. For checking socks I use "whoernet" and "ip-scorecom" this way I see if IP and timezone matches also if ip is in BL.
It would be very helpful if someone could share some information on user agent and what information shops see and what can be done to fool them, and maybe recommend some software or method on changing user agent.

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
A better way to beat this security is to use an rdp and use your socks5 from this rdp.

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
vpn -> rdp -> socks5 ;)

mexxu1

Carder
Reaction score
I am using vpn+socks5.
Rdp is not an option for me cause its to expensive to buy for my type of business.
Maybe someone has some different ideas on how to bypass this security?

Last edited:

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
I am using vpn+socks5.
Rdp is not an option for me cause its to expensive to buy for my type of business.
Maybe someone has some different ideas on how to bypass this security?

Yes I do have a better idea actually, that is to use multiple virtual machines with deep freeze installed on all of them and each using different os's, different computer names, different browsers and spoofing the mac addresses on all of the virtual machines each time you boot them.

Last edited:

mexxu1

Carder
Reaction score
Yes I do have a better idea actually, that is to use multiple virtual machines with deep freeze installed on all of them and each using different os's, different computer names, different browsers and spoofing the mac addresses on all of the virtual machines each time you boot them.
Thanks man, I will try this method.