USA Tax Refund Method (TURBOTAX) - $4k per refund!

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
its tax time in the USA and you know that means its time for the famous TURBOTAX fraud!!

I show you how scammers buy fullz. use them to get stolen IRS refund preloaded debit cards sent to them with the refund on them ($4000-$10,000 per refund!!!) contact me for info so you can prepare yourself so it doesn't happen to you.

I teach you how they prepare the taxes, how they file, what amounts they write for the biggest refund, what credits they take, safety measures. etc to get the biggest refunds without triggering a review or audit. I also explain how they exploit tax laws and I.RS databases.

Accept WU, MoneyGram, LR and GreenDot MoneyPacks

COST: $500 up front + 50% of first refund
escrow accepted via ninja!

DO NOT PM ME ON THE BOARDS, CONTACT INFO BELOW ONLY!!!

LOW RISK --- HUGE RETURN!! PEOPLE ARE MAKING $10-50K PER WEEK DOING THIS!!!

ic205l.jpg

google: "Turbotax fraud florida"

PROOF of recently filed return, this is avg refund size

5esjl3.jpg

google: "Turbotax fraud florida" article below

--->>>> http://www.redirect.am/?http://www....cused-of-tax-fraud-and-identity-theft/1189406

FEEDBACKS:

this seller is real and should deserves a good rep.. very detailed lessons bro well worth the price. before anyone says anything about him try his service and put money where your mouth is:) thanks again brooo:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

PlraX

lie

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I would be HIGHLY interested in this contact me asap

Uncle

RIPPER
Reaction score
Кто не успел прочитать, тому не повезло )

Last edited:

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
Interesting. UnitedCarding, have you tried this method yourself effectively? im assuming turbotax would be more aware of this and anything different from the address of the person filing would result in a flag for review, no?

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Interesting. UnitedCarding, have you tried this method yourself effectively? im assuming turbotax would be more aware of this and anything different from the address of the person filing would result in a flag for review, no?

You would think, but that's not the case. IRS doesn't match up W2 info including but not limited to wages and refunds until a month after the tax deadline closes. And yes, I can personally attest to the effectiveness of this info, that's why I'm capable of selling it and relaying the method to any interested party.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:29 AM ----------

Link added for reference: http://www.redirect.am/?http://www....cused-of-tax-fraud-and-identity-theft/1189406

Reaction score
lol you florida boyz aka new york boyz

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
BECAREFULL ... this guy can be A RIPPER i dont saying that is.... but CAN BE...why he is selling this? anyway if u will do some busssines USE SCROW. i get ripped by same story form a guy whit same story but differnt name

FullHouse

Carder
Reaction score
(5:53:32 PM) Travel Guy: you willing to work with money in escrow?
(5:54:58 PM) United Carding: no since the method doesnt take long to teach the waiting is on the back end, up to 4-6 weeks for the refunds
(5:55:44 PM) Travel Guy: understand, what I a am sending money and don't even get taught anything? just go offline
(5:55:54 PM) Travel Guy: what if^
(5:56:04 PM) United Carding: that wouldnt be good for my business
(5:56:43 PM) Travel Guy: well if your intentions are to take $500 and go then there is no business
(5:56:50 PM) Travel Guy: just tryna figure out a safe way
(5:57:00 PM) Travel Guy: you have worked with anyone on forum?
(5:58:59 PM) United Carding: ive worked with a dozen people the last week but i dont ask where theyre from.
(6:02:09 PM) Travel Guy: what forums you advertise on?
(6:02:47 PM) United Carding: cpros the only major forum worth advert on.
(6:03:16 PM) Travel Guy: so your customers must come from there right?
(6:03:22 PM) Travel Guy: yet no feedback
(6:04:10 PM) United Carding: no also on topix but no one responds there its a trash board
(6:04:27 PM) Travel Guy: lol
(6:04:45 PM) Travel Guy: check my feedback
(6:04:59 PM) Travel Guy: teach me, you will have money within hour, or I leave with ninja escrow
(6:05:01 PM) Travel Guy: or stells
(6:05:03 PM) Travel Guy: or any admin
(6:05:22 PM) United Carding: thanks bro but im not familiar enough with cpro as a forum to trust escrow. i just joined
(6:05:37 PM) Travel Guy: you joined in june 2011
(6:05:51 PM) Travel Guy: what you need to trust?
(6:06:00 PM) Travel Guy: you only loose your knowledge, nothing financial
(6:06:08 PM) Travel Guy: you only have to gain
(6:06:15 PM) United Carding: and if you wanted you could go off with your knowledge and compete with me
(6:06:33 PM) Travel Guy: I could do that anyway if I paid first
(6:06:34 PM) United Carding: proprietary knowledge is as valuable as a product. its called intellectual capital.
(6:06:44 PM) Travel Guy: whats your point?
(6:06:55 PM) Travel Guy: If I paid first, you would teach me, I could then compete
(6:06:58 PM) Travel Guy: makes no difference
(6:07:32 PM) United Carding: id have the payment
(6:07:34 PM) United Carding: thats the difference
(6:07:49 PM) Travel Guy: lol
(6:07:54 PM) Travel Guy: I have made my mind up

Clearly a load of bullshit plus the guy is stupid and not making sense. Don't get ripped.

Last edited:

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Like I said, not here to argue. Funny you leave out parts of our convo. Refunds take 4-6 weeks to process, I am not waiting for a month on escrow while your cards are in the mail. I've taught this method before dozens of times. The reason it takes less than an hour to do is because it is JUST THAT easy. This isn't rocket science.

FullHouse

Carder
Reaction score
Like I said, not here to argue. Funny you leave out parts of our convo. Refunds take 4-6 weeks to process, I am not waiting for a month on escrow while your cards are in the mail. I've taught this method before dozens of times. The reason it takes less than an hour to do is because it is JUST THAT easy. This isn't rocket science.

Nobody asked you to wait 4-6 weeks for release of escrow. You would of had escrow funds released as soon as you taught me the method.

And you still refuse :D

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
How would I know that? Like I said I'm new no one explained that to me!!

ketchupman

Carder
Reaction score
So your selling a million dollar method for $500? What a kind hearted man. If this method if so great why are you letting it die for $500,you should be a millionare? Hope your better at your 419 scams then this. Reminds me of the idiots that buy make a zillion dollars selling on Ebay ebooks for $3.99.

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
shit is hitting the news this year, have been doing it for 2 years. within 2 years this loophole will be closed. If you don't want to buy then don't. I don't need you mouthing off in my thread for no reason when you haven't purchased and you're too ignorant to understand it.

ketchupman

Carder
Reaction score
If you have been doing it for 2 years your filthy rich you don't need $500, 4-10k<500. Nice try though, I teach people how to get d+p for $500 im poor boy from Nigera contact me now!

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
damn, just another grifter?

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
nope, as i said ill be happy to work escrow with one person to show its for real.

more proof that the returns are good.

j8zali.jpg

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
ACCEPTING ESCROW FOR THE FIRST FEW USERS. BUYER PAYS ESCROW FEE AND ESCROW TO BE RELEASED UPON COMPLETION OF TEACHING THE METHOD (not after refund received)

PRICE: $500 + 50% of first refund for first 5 buyers
after that price is $1000 + 50% of first refund!

I reserve the right to limit the number sold to preserve the integrity of the information.

Reaction score
Best success with deluxe edition, damn when it comes to tax returns no one can beat me on this forum I bet :D