USA CARDS FRESH SPAMMED DAILLY

ValidCards20

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ValidCards20
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
In what way do you propose to check the validity of your cards?
I use yahoosmallbusiness i add the cart in the account if it's added then it's live if not it's dead
View attachment 2330
You are new to this forum, do you have any feedback from customers about your service somewhere?
i used to work in another site named arubas for 2 years as u can see here i have more then 1k solded cards
View attachment 2331
Write the complete format of the card that is offered for sale (what data will be included)

This is exp for the data that will be included :

First Name : Darrian
Middel Name :
Last Name : Taylor
Email : [email protected]
Address 1 : 913 N Beville
Address 2 :
City : Indianapolis
State : IN
Zip Code : 46201
Phone num : 3178302623
Month : 12
Day : 28
Years : 1993
IP : 75.27.164.209
CC HOLDER : Darrian Taylor
CC : 4479137721606824
CC expMonth : 07
CC expYear : 2024
Cvv : 214

Do you have a regular CC + CVV or CC fullz?
I have daily CC + CVV i work every day and got fresh new spammed cards

Do you have an automatic store for sales or a telegram bot? Or do you only sell via messenger?
I use telegram for now @ValidCards20 so Anyone can contact me there and I promise for good services
Card price 10 usd
refund in 5m
telegram : ValidCards20

Last edited:

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
You wrote in the chat non-vbv bins that you have in stock.
Please add a full list of non-vbv bins and non-mcsc bins to your advertising theme. This measure will help you find clients.
Please answer the following questions:
You are new to this forum, do you have any feedback from customers about your service somewhere?
Write the complete format of the card that is offered for sale (what data will be included).
Do you have an automatic store for sales or a telegram bot? Or do you only sell via messenger?
Please provide more details.

ValidCards20

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ValidCards20
I use yahoosmallbusiness i add the cart in the account if it's added then it's live if not it's dead
1619365629515.png

i used to work in another site named arubas for 2 years as u can see here i have more then 1k solded cards
thumbnail_Image.jpg

Write the complete format of the card that is offered for sale (what data will be included)

This is exp for the data that will be included :

First Name : Darrian
Middel Name :
Last Name : Taylor
Email : [email protected]
Address 1 : 913 N Beville
Address 2 :
City : Indianapolis
State : IN
Zip Code : 46201
Phone num : 3178302623
Month : 12
Day : 28
Years : 1993
IP : 75.27.164.209
CC HOLDER : Darrian Taylor
CC : 4479137721606824
CC expMonth : 07
CC expYear : 2024
Cvv : 214

I have daily CC + CVV i work every day and got fresh new spammed cards

I use telegram for now @ValidCards20 so Anyone can contact me there and I promise for good services

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
How do you add cards when you need to check a large volume? Are you using some kind of program? It is very inconvenient to manually add each card separately.

Unfortunately, I could not familiarize myself with this site, please provide me with a link in private messages, it is very interesting to read the numerous reviews about your service.
Your price list suits me completely. I really want to buy a lot of cards from you.

ValidCards20

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ValidCards20
How do you add cards when you need to check a large volume? Are you using some kind of program? It is very inconvenient to manually add each card separately.

Unfortunately, I could not familiarize myself with this site, please provide me with a link in private messages, it is very interesting to read the numerous reviews about your service.
Your price list suits me completely. I really want to buy a lot of cards from you.
the site is closed now :( that's why i'm searching for another site to work in ..
but u can text me in telegram will talk more @ValidCards20

Meek024

BANNED
Reaction score
New Spammed and skimmed cards in stock inbox me on telegram @Me3kMill