USA BIN's with 201 ~ High success

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
this post on other forum about member using USA bin's with 201 Service Code/EMV_Chip. he say that he can encode these on to ordinary plastics and they approve all the time regardless of region lock? ))

anyone know of this or can shed light on it? he say to hit store without 201 slider.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
some US bank made for their customers some Prepaid Travellers Chip card ... but this is not common ...
aslo maybe your friend check bin on old Base bin and now the bin are EU or OTHER ...

anyone know of this or can shed light on it? he say to hit store without 201 slider.

in US all 201 was swiped ... not a HOT NEWS **

Last edited:

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
rome0 )
i have seen many 201 which belong to EU bin, but this is US bin, BoA,
normal to not have success when i try these EU 201, always decline at POS, decline at gas pump ))!!!

this bin i look for and only see 101 for sales from country usa. i beleeve this is the travelar chip he speak about

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:23 AM ----------

rome0 )
i have seen many 201 which belong to EU bin, but this is US bin, BoA,
normal to not have success when i try these EU 201, always decline at POS, decline at gas pump ))!!!

this bin i look for and only see 101 for sales from country usa. i beleeve this is the travelar chip he speak about