Urgent! Unable to cash out paypal balance.

Bistcod101

Carder
Reaction score
I have a paypal account that won't allow me transfer funds until I submit ID, proof of residence and bank statement, first two have been submitted but for reasons beyond my control couldn't get bank statement to submit, I need your help Professionals on how to cash out the balance.

Thank you.

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
I have a paypal account that won't allow me transfer funds until I submit ID, proof of residence and bank statement, first two have been submitted but for reasons beyond my control couldn't get bank statement to submit, I need your help Professionals on how to cash out the balance.

Thank you.
You need to submit a bank statement, there is no workaround that. What you can do is find someone who can make you this bank statement OR someone who offer service to login on this account and cash-out for you.
Where you can find this people? Check the forum for people who do business, ask some admins if this people who offer service if they are legit. Don't trust people, and if something is too good to be true don't do it.

Bistcod101

Carder
Reaction score
You need to submit a bank statement, there is no workaround that. What you can do is find someone who can make you this bank statement OR someone who offer service to login on this account and cash-out for you.
Where you can find this people? Check the forum for people who do business, ask some admins if this people who offer service if they are legit. Don't trust people, and if something is too good to be true don't do it.
Thank you. Appreciated Pro.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You can order a bank statement from trusted rendering services (there are many of them on the forum). Average price for document preparation service $5-20

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
You can order a bank statement from trusted rendering services (there are many of them on the forum). Average price for document preparation service $5-20
i need to find someone who can make me a payslip payslip is proof of work for 3 months, do you know any services bcs i ask all vendors here and i cannot find, please give tor links of services u trust or know. thanks