Unfreeze My Returns Split Half

lovey

Reaction score
I am willing to do the same. I have at least 90 returns and others I have not done yet

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
Doubt its possible.... Whether it b in a bank account or prepaid account, if they froze it, no matter what you do (send docs) they usually tell you they will return funds to sender.... Did you ever get a reason why they froze account? if its a random freeze (which is never really random, they did it for a reason) they should tell u a reason, if not then they suspect something fishy and just want to send you thru the motions to see if you will try and come for the funds but end up sending it back.....

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jcunns69

Carder
Reaction score
Yea its PP and i tried to unfreeze 2 of them, provided everything they ask for and they sent 1 back to sender and the other is still being reviewed....

IamBolt, and why do they send it back ? so what do I do ? Whats ya q or jab

it just depends on how much you did it for sometimes if its over 2500 they will do it. when you first get the card sometimes is best to just play with it. what i mean by that is just buying basic things nothing thats gonna draw a red flag

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
this year alone the irs is ben putin u threw hell.. Not alot of my comin to certain money is comin to pp.no money has came to netspend pp this year so far. my personal opion is to get u a few drug addictis and hav them to set up bank accounts at diff banks and hav money sent to their accounts..No mor than 8,00 per account to b sent at once then pull money out and do over. this year not alot of money comin to any prepaids. the prepaid card companies are even working wit the irs. pay power pp now asks the same verification questions as regular credit card companies. add to my rep for more info on this subject ;)

Last edited: