Unblock purses WebMoney. You quickly receive money! - [ru] Скорая помощь при блокировке WM, ЯД, РБК. Разблокировка в течении 3 часов.

Lenin

Reaction score
TO MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS:

Please delete INKVIZITORS Thread, he is no longer apparent in the forum and he is no longer working, if im wrong he should post on his thread so that we know if he offers this service or he turned out to be ripper/ghost/gone/dead/retired.

Its a waste of time.Msged him almost a week ago, no answer, i see everybody who recently sent msgs to him are complaining that he does not get in touch.
Delete his thread if he is no longer working please, may be this will make him come back.

PS: I know what u gonna say, if we dont like his slow response (if any), just dont buy service from him.Well i would not buy but once i ask him for service i waste few days waiting before y try out other options.

Regards

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
Man i have $2.3k and $4.9k in two respective WMZ Purse . both are blocked . Do you think
those amounts are good for you to work on . If so drop me a PM or send me your icq . will pass the details when u add/pm me.

Are you still in the game .
Show a sign or pm

Fidelitu

DEER
Reaction score
есть пару залоченных кошелей аська 400155

INKVIZITOR

Carder
Reaction score
Возобновление работы сервиса! \ Resumption of service!

Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи форума!

Я долго время отсутствовал, но теперь вновь работаю. Мне очень больно смотреть как некоторые личности начали поливать меня грязью в мое отсутствие. Гражданину portado00 я четко объяснил отказ в покупке кошелька, реакция Lenin мне вообще не понятна! Это все очень печально.

Так или иначе, я теперь каждый день на форуме, мои контакты обновлены, а резервы пополнены!

Жду Ваших заказов! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear forum users!

I am a long time away, but now back to work. I was very painful to watch how certain individuals began to pour mud at me in my ottsutstvie. Citizen portado00 I clearly explained the refusal to buy the purse, the reaction of Lenin I do not understand! It's all very sad.

Anyway, I am now every day of the forum, my contacts updated, and reserves replenished!

Waiting for your orders! :)

drwise

RIPPER
Reaction score
Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи форума!

Я долго время отсутствовал, но теперь вновь работаю. Мне очень больно смотреть как некоторые личности начали поливать меня грязью в мое отсутствие. Гражданину portado00 я четко объяснил отказ в покупке кошелька, реакция Lenin мне вообще не понятна! Это все очень печально.

Так или иначе, я теперь каждый день на форуме, мои контакты обновлены, а резервы пополнены!

Жду Ваших заказов! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear forum users!

I am a long time away, but now back to work. I was very painful to watch how certain individuals began to pour mud at me in my ottsutstvie. Citizen portado00 I clearly explained the refusal to buy the purse, the reaction of Lenin I do not understand! It's all very sad.

Anyway, I am now every day of the forum, my contacts updated, and reserves replenished!

Waiting for your orders! :)

But You're not available for business on icq.are you sure you're still in business?

drwise

RIPPER
Reaction score
Is this a joke? this guy says he's back for business and he's never online! meanwhile he's status reads invisible on icq.If you have really started your business,TELL US EXACTLY WHEN YOU COME ONLINE FOR BUSINESS DURING THE DAY!

DumpFella

RIPPER
Reaction score
Me have a wmz purse blocked also whelling to sell it to you also contact u on ICQ but no answer I know in the past u on neadekvat u where doing this but now... u dont answer please contact me on ICQ is a important amont.

drwise

RIPPER
Reaction score
issue resolved.very good response from seller

Last edited:

INKVIZITOR

Carder
Reaction score
drwise,
Тебе давно отказано в сервисе. На мой взгляд ты потенциальная кидала, которому нельзя доверять.

You have long denied the service. In my opinion you threw a potential, buyout should not be trusted.

Last edited:

truespy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Joke man : am need: 1) WMID 2) Pass from WMID 3) Key file .kwm 4) Pass from key file 5) Email (full accsess) 6) Last IP country/city 7) Secret answer\question .pwm file
U have it all?
master hck15:30
yes
SecurityFinance15:31
I can buy it for 500$ LR.
master hck15:31
ok
Instantly.
master hck15:31
i need to see for kwm
1 sec
how you pay LR ?
What mean "how"?
libertyreserve.com
master hck15:32
i mean how you pay ?
can you pay me with LR ?
i have found .kwm
SecurityFinance15:32
after cheking i pay u 500$ LR
there u find me?
master hck15:33
yes
right now
wmid :

pass :
SecurityFinance15:33
what "yes"? i ask - THERE u find me!
wait
master hck15:33
administrateur
SecurityFinance15:33
i don't say
that i need all this now!
master hck15:34
ok
what you need now
?
SecurityFinance15:34
did not say that I agree to the deal! Why are you telling me all this says??
master hck15:34
yes i agree
500 usd for my 1000 usd locked wmz
SecurityFinance15:34
Once again I ask - where did you find me.
master hck15:35
carder.market
i'm truespy on forum
SecurityFinance15:35
write me in PM
master hck15:35
ok
SecurityFinance15:35
nick: INKVIZITOR
master hck15:36
sended
SecurityFinance15:36
sec
master hck15:41
have you receive ?
master hck15:46
are you here ?
SecurityFinance15:46
yes
w8
SecurityFinance15:58
SecurityFinance15:59
u joke?
You're one month on the forum?
master hck16:00
and ?
master hck16:01
what is the problem ?
SecurityFinance16:01
yes
master hck16:01
you do not work ?
right ?N
SecurityFinance16:01
Yes, I can not trust you. You denied the service.
master hck16:02
ok
i will report you
on your thread
SecurityFinance16:02
what report?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:02 PM ----------

how you can to read, the guy promeses me 500 usd for my wmz locked, and in the end he refuse me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:03 PM ----------

dont trust this guy. A BIG SHITTING TIMEWASTER !!!!!

INKVIZITOR

Carder
Reaction score
truespy,
Under the rules of service can I refuse to deal to anyone without explanation. I do not owe you anything and is not required. If I do not like it then I can abandon the deal!

По правилам сервиса я могу отказать в сделке любому человеку без объяснения причин. Я ничего не должен Вам и ничем не обязан. Если мне что то не понравится я могу отказаться от сделки!

Reaction score
Продал локнутый яд, деньги получил в течение получаса.
Приятный в общение человек,побольше бы таких.
Удачи.

Reaction score
Приятный и знающий свое дело человек. Отдал кошелек и получил деньги в срок, потрясающий сервис.

Nial

Professional
Reaction score
Пользовался услугой, тс получил свой процент за локнутый кошель. Отличный сервис!

tagan8a

Reaction score
Продал топикстартеру заблокированный кошелёк вебмани, жду проверки данных и перечисления денег после проверки.

О результатах сделки позже отпишусь.

К утру получил обещанный процент от заблокированной суммы.

Спасибо топикстартеру за его работу.

Last edited:

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
I deal with him and in 4 days he done all as promised
i vouch for him WTG :)

Ankur

Carder
Reaction score
Отдал свои кошельки, деньги получил. Кошельки давал вперёд.
Спасибо ТС за работу!