Umbrella Escrow Darkweb

Reaction score
Yesterday Ii used the "UMBRELLA ESCROW" using the following link on the dark web:

After sending the funds, nothing happened so I went back to test the website and I found out that it generates the same session ID and password for everyone. No matter what you enter. What I thought could be a scam, wasn't. They contacted me this morning and told me that their site had a bug and we were able to finalize the transaction. However, it felt a bit out of place.

So if anyone can recommend a serious and reliable escrow company on the deep web, I'd be truly grateful.

Last edited:

John Conor

Carder
Reaction score
Yesterday Ii used the "UMBRELLA ESCROW" using the following link on the dark web:

After sending the funds, nothing happened so I went back to test the website and I found out that it generates the same session ID and password for everyone. No matter what you enter. What I thought could be a scam, wasn't. They contacted me this morning and told me that their site had a bug and we were able to finalize the transaction. However, it felt a bit out of place.

So if anyone can recommend a serious and reliable escrow company on the deep web, I'd be truly grateful.
Try : https://verif.mn/

Last edited by a moderator: