Ukash Out Prepaid MasterCard

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Anybody tested Ukash Out mastercard?
I ordered 2 such cards but shipment seems to be very slow so Iam waiting for them.. You can fill you're cards with ukash vouchers and withdraw money in ATM with this. Its promising only 3% cashout fee. You need to send ID document to support at email for the bank to have.

http://www.ukash.com/global/en/ukashout.aspx

The UkashOut Prepaid MasterCard® is a physical card that can be used wherever you see the MasterCard® logo worldwide. Get the card, load value onto it using your Ukash vouchers and then withdraw cash at ATMs or go shopping on the high-street or online!

TheFlames11

Reaction score
i haven't tried it, but please do keep us posted on how it goes. how long have you beenwaiting for the cards?

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
i haven't tried it, but please do keep us posted on how it goes. how long have you beenwaiting for the cards?
I ordered one and it took nearly a month to turn up. good way of getting my money out.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I ordered 14 days ago. I havent recieved it yet. They sent an automatic email saying the card was sent. This was 7 days ago and they promised to send me tracking number but they didnt. They just keep repeating that the card is not ready to be sent yet but that they will send tracking number as soon as the card is sent. So first they say it is sent and now they say it isnt even sent yet. Seems like its taking very long to get card and a bit bad customer support but I guess, if it works like advertised it will be worth the wait.