TV Online store question

yuehan

Reaction score
I have provided to the TV store customer service all the evidence to be thieves to steal my account. But TV is so incredible way, even to protect the thief at the expense of the interests of customers, not a good seller, ask the administrator to help me.
I can offer chat, user name, password, WMID, and registered ICQ number, email address. Please help me
Please check connection http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=13576

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:46 AM ----------

My user name yuehan password hl320789 WMID WMID: 2582645669XX 9572576811XX registered ICQ 565822345

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
yuehan - give me cc numbers of your FIRST order to PM , If they will be same as on TRACK2 shop i will ask TRACK2 to restore your account. Only by this method i can verify that you real owner of the account.

yuehan

Reaction score
BIN dump first bought I do not remember, too long a time.
I buy all of China's dump, only remember one time buying two of China CITIC Bank debit card.
I have provided a user name, password, registered ICQ number, and email, as well as WMID number
TV shop first registration is 50 dollars with WMID258264566963 remittances

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
Ok give me screen shot of payment from this wm id - 258264566963
Provide me it into PM , in JPG format , via sendspace dot com , link.
If you cant do it - then forget i cant help , only becouse you know password - wich is wrong.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:25 PM ----------

Dont paste it here!